1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official pics released of mk43 bust
1ac92750d8a6054564549be950901869.jpg
0609faf0549243bcb36769301dbf8577.jpg
338f65bc0c5a2bc8542a28f63dea3a9a.jpg

Looks cool but I'll only have a look at the mark 43 bust inside the suit to make sure nothing is broken, after that I doubt I'll open it up ever again, I'm getting the mark 43 figure anyway & I only want this for the Hulkbuster suit.

Question: Does the NRD get deducted on the total cost of the figure or not? If not I'll probably just use my 200 worth RP on a hawkeye figure assuming it has no NRD.

The NRD is taken off the total cost. It's a down payment.

And I do not think you can use points after you order. Only at intial checkout.

The NRD is taken off the total cost. It's a down payment.

And I do not think you can use points after you order. Only at intial checkout.

Thanks. I always thought it's an extra charge coz when I ordered the DC mark III, they charged the NRD & then I see the balance is still $309. The decision makes it a little easier.

That looks awesome, but like some others have said, definitely displaying it with the full armor, like Monger, its nice knowing its there inside but it doesn't come into my plans for display.

Yeah he might have meant when the last few points convert he will then have 8000, uhhh quite impressive. I'm seemingly stuck on 4976

I used mine to get R2-D2 cheap so I've only got points now from that & Hot Rod, basically nothing worth using. :(

Back