1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on about 1600 points to convert before ordering this. I gotta wait about 25 days. Hopefully it doesn't sell out before then.

Nice, thank you! By the time this comes out I bet my points will completely pay this off, lol

Oh man this probably will get delayed a bunch too so you can earn far more points to spend. Keep an eye out for Discounts as well, that's when you should apply them reward points.

I just saw this on Popcultcha (Australia) where they are selling the Hulkbuster plus Hulk for $1,549.99.

At first I thought this was an ok deal until I realised it's just the basic and not deluxe for the Hulk. What do you guys in Australia think?

I just saw this on Popcultcha (Australia) where they are selling the Hulkbuster plus Hulk for $1,549.99.

At first I thought this was an ok deal until I realised it's just the basic and not deluxe for the Hulk. What do you guys in Australia think?

Popcultcha have really raised their prices in recent months with the dollar drop. So you're paying $1300 for the Hulkbuster and $250 for the regular Hulk, which is going to be almost $400 if you buy separately. So you'll be saving $150 if they're both figures you want.

If you've saved up 2000 pennies you could get 10% off the total. So that would then save another $150.

Too bad there's no bundle with the deluxe version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think so. I think they need to be applied when you order it. I may be wrong but that's how I thought it worked.

Wait, so even if you preorder something, you can't use points that haven't been converted even though we are over a year from release? That sounds totally lame.

After your purchase is shipped to you that's when you have to wait for your reward points to convert. Would be freaking awsome if we could just pre order and get points instantly. Then everyone will be able to buy free stuff. lol

Oh man this probably will get delayed a bunch too so you can earn far more points to spend. Keep an eye out for Discounts as well, that's when you should apply them reward points.

Yea that's a good idea. How long does it have to be up for pre-order before you can apply coupon codes to it. 2 months?

Btw I think You can't add Reward points on top of Discounts. I never used my reward points. :p I don't even know how many I have lol.

SS Coupons are prety much self explanatory. They will tell you which items the coupon will be eligible for.

You're going to give that $60 back in shipping. The shipping could end up being even more

Actually, just like BBTS their shipping was for $25.00. Apparently, they ship most of their goods from Brea, Ca. And it looks like their PO is now sold out and their price is back up to 825.00

Waiting for Budget Stark to show us some info about the King Arts 1/9 Hulkbuster whenever they get around to making it.

Go onto King Arts facebook page & you'll see they've put prototype pictures up of their Hulkbuster figure, I think it was yesterday or the day before. :)

Back