1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh I was holding out hope to keep building up my rewards to get this price down but I just bought the Mark III construction version with all rewards points.

Why am I so weak....

Argh I was holding out hope to keep building up my rewards to get this price down but I just bought the Mark III construction version with all rewards points.

Why am I so weak....

Bright side...you got a new hot toy coming! A cool dio piece too.

Honestly, I think this construction mk3 is a very cool and unique piece.

Haha yea I hope so! It didn't seem to get much traction on the forum but I think it will be a nice addition to my Hall of Armor. It only cost me $10 so I don't think it can be too terrible.

OK, I think you're taking this role-playing thing a bit too far. :lol

am I? :lol

I agree... not sure why many were put off by it... It would look very nice with a workshop set-up
Personally I'm looking forward to getting it :yess:

I agree... not sure why many were put off by it... It would look very nice with a workshop set-up
Personally I'm looking forward to getting it :yess:[/QUOTE]

I just bought the construction mk 3 too with reward points got it for 4 bucks. Lol. It'll take forever to get a hefty amount of points towards hulkbuster so I thought why not..

Personally I'm looking forward to getting it :yess:

I just bought the construction mk 3 too with reward points got it for 4 bucks. Lol. It'll take forever to get a hefty amount of points towards hulkbuster so I thought why not..[/QUOTE]

$4.... talk about a score
I commend you sir
m0719.gif

Yea I had over 3,100 points. It's really not much considering all I buy. Don't have the patience to let them accumulate, lol.

Yea I had over 3,100 points. It's really not much considering all I buy. Don't have the patience to let them accumulate, lol.

Nice.... :duff
I have 4650 so far, with 6033 pending... should have those at the end of the year... that would give me 10683 or $534 off Hulkbuster bringing it down to $290 :rock

So SSC is asking for $825, how much do you think the shipping will be? for some reason i thought it was included in that price.

So SSC is asking for $825, how much do you think the shipping will be? for some reason i thought it was included in that price.

I don't even think they've figured it out yet. Look at the delorean. That's pretty hefty too and there's no option available yet to estimate shipping. I have no idea what other vehicles, like Tumbler or 89 batmobile, cost in shipping either, but I bet will be more than 10 bucks.

Yea their shipping is kind of screwy, it cost 10 to ship the Captain America/Rogers 2-Pack, but then 18 to ship the Tony Stark Arc Reactor figure. :dunno

I don't even think they've figured it out yet. Look at the delorean. That's pretty hefty too and there's no option available yet to estimate shipping. I have no idea what other vehicles, like Tumbler or 89 batmobile, cost in shipping either, but I bet will be more than 10 bucks.

I paid 79.00 for shipping to Arizona for the 89 Batmobile.

Just a guess here but I'm thinking it'll be about $60 so total cost will be about $900 shipped.

Do you guys think HB will sell out once the movie comes out? I am waiting for more rewards points to come in next month so I can get 300.00 off of HB.

Back