1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe dimensions were discussed in here before, he stands close to 24" tall and IRC between 20-22" wide....

Yeah, I'm not finding that. Just find it very hard to believe he's that wide. I could be wrong, I was just hoping for a solid number. And as previously mentioned, SSC states he's 21" tall.

I think everyone has seen Budget Stark's video of this monster. Yes, he is tall. But looking at how he's positioned at Toy Seoul, I can't see him being more than 18" wide. Maybe I'm wrong. Just estimating at this point.

Well maybe they will reveal some of the other characters after the film premiers. Then you would have to go back right? Lol and grab some hulkbuster pics while there. I'd like to see someone hold another iron man figure next to him for a photo to show people the scale. He's so big.

I will try if I have the time. Tempted to get the war machine aou. Not so much the stealth suit iron man.

I will try if I have the time. Tempted to get the war machine aou. Not so much the stealth suit iron man.

Photos would help in the color discusion about stealth though. And you could always get the chocolate one and sell it.

Few more days to see Hulkbuster in action Fellas! I'm freaking excited. Thinking of getting vacation time on those days.

Photos would help in the color discusion about stealth though. And you could always get the chocolate one and sell it.
Here you go buddy. Not the best quality though. Seeing the stealth in person no blue whatsoever but brown paints on the arms. There is blue tint only because of the lighting if not it is plain as black as can be. Hope these help.

20150416_205257.jpg
20150416_205309.jpg
20150416_205317.jpg
20150416_205323.jpg
20150416_205325.jpg

No idea how I'm going to display this but I really need it in my life ha

This is the plan for my wine cellar with Igor and Hulk Buster in the center custom HPP HOA Bays. I think I will use 20 degree spacers between each bay but I have to wait for my other case to show up first.

is there a display case big enough for the hulk and HB to into together, with out it costing hundreds of dollars?

Depends in the pose, if you were to say pose HB slamming Hulk into the ground
HulkbusterThrow.gif

you might shave a good bit off your height requirements :dunno

There's no shelf height. So no way to know. But I doubt each shelf is nearly two feet in height. Given the whole unit is 58inches tall. (3 shelves...each one need to be at least 21 inches to hold HB prototype, 21x3 is 63 inches. So already not tall enough.

Right. He doesn't. But if he bends over and is 4 inches shorter, that would still be a min required height of like 18 inches or 19. And I doubt he bends that much. Given the height of the shelf the numbers don't work. We have seen how much larger HB is then hulk, in a bent over pose from the promo pics. And you look at how tight a fit just hulk is on most shelves. They are all around the same height. The shelves I mean. I just don't think its something you would be able to buy cheap or store bought.

And all that is taking the advertised height and not a clue about width/depth of the figure. Given how most hot toys stuff runs larger then the estimated sizes (hulk, cap, mos, ect) I'm just not sure there is much cheap options.

Right. He doesn't. But if he bends over and is 4 inches shorter, that would still be a min required height of like 18 inches or 19. And I doubt he bends that much. Given the height of the shelf the numbers don't work. We have seen how much larger HB is then hulk, in a bent over pose from the promo pics. And you look at how tight a fit just hulk is on most shelves. They are all around the same height. The shelves I mean. I just don't think its something you would be able to buy cheap or store bought.

And all that is taking the advertised height and not a clue about width/depth of the figure. Given how most hot toys stuff runs larger then the estimated sizes (hulk, cap, mos, ect) I'm just not sure there is much cheap options.
Yeah I really can't see him bending much to allow for a drastically lower height.
oh well

Back