1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone have any idea how wide this bad boy will be? Trying to look around for a cabinet to house him in. Unfortunately, all we seem to know is that HB is 21" tall. :(

I saw this in person and it is massive. Seriously big. Though certain parts look fragile. But the word "big" cannot begin to describe this figure.

I know i know.. "thats what she said."

I wish i could see the HB in personal, really hard to imagine how impressive and how big the thing really are if not seeing it personally.

Ah. Well no worries. How long is that show going to run? Will it be going after the film premier?

Well maybe they will reveal some of the other characters after the film premiers. Then you would have to go back right? Lol and grab some hulkbuster pics while there. I'd like to see someone hold another iron man figure next to him for a photo to show people the scale. He's so big.

Well maybe they will reveal some of the other characters after the film premiers. Then you would have to go back right? Lol and grab some hulkbuster pics while there. I'd like to see someone hold another iron man figure next to him for a photo to show people the scale. He's so big.

Still waiting on that :lol Hulk doesnt count :nono

Does anyone think a cabinet 18" wide and 18" deep would be able to house this bad boy? Height is not an issue as the shelves are adjustable.

He's almost almost 22 inches wide....doubt he would fit, if he does...he would look crammed...people that spent 900$ on this guy, should think of a nice way to display him, otherwise I really can't see the point in blowing the money to have him looked like a canned sardine in a small shelf

He's almost almost 22 inches wide....doubt he would fit, if he does...he would look crammed...people that spent 900$ on this guy, should think of a nice way to display him, otherwise I really can't see the point in blowing the money to have him looked like a canned sardine in a small shelf

I had no idea he was 22" wide. Mind if I ask how you found out? I appreciate your help. And I agree. Definitely want this figure displayed proudly since he's such a valuable piece and definitely the centerpiece of my collection.

I had no idea he was 22" wide. Mind if I ask how you found out? I appreciate your help. And I agree. Definitely want this figure displayed proudly since he's such a valuable piece and definitely the centerpiece of my collection.

I believe dimensions were discussed in here before, he stands close to 24" tall and IRC between 20-22" wide....

Yeah good point.... you just know theres people buying this and saying "I'll think I'll put him next to Iron Man and Cap in my detolf" :rotfl

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about displaying mine :lol

Back