1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me, I'd love to have a cheap option for shelves for this guy. Especially him and hulk together. But so far, I'm not that hopeful. Lol

Probably going to have to build my own. Already got loads of Lexan to use. Was going to make some for my bigger props anyway. Just gotta wait to get full 3d numbers before I start.

A friend went to the latest show in costume as Cap and said HB was nearly as large as is 1:1 WS shield. He said around three inches shorter and four inches or less wide as his shield. That's a huge figure. People tend to not be great at judging size so I'm not 100% sold on what he said, but given what I've seen I also would not be shocked.

There is not a height in the description but it does show to be 65 centimeters wide so if the bottom shelf is taken out there is enough room. Scoped this as an option for the Wonder Woman premium format.

I found a height for it somewhere. But my point was unless it is 8 foot tall it won't work.

Unfortunately it looks like the only option is to hand build your own custom display cabinet or (if you're like me and not handy at all) you will have to fork over quite a bit of money just to ensure HulkBuster is properly displayed.

Depends in the pose, if you were to say pose HB slamming Hulk into the ground
HulkbusterThrow.gif

you might shave a good bit off your height requirements :dunno

Man those extras seem a bit uninterested in the fight going on infront of them....except the one guy who looks ahead of the action

Trust me, I'd love to have a cheap option for shelves for this guy. Especially him and hulk together. But so far, I'm not that hopeful. Lol

Probably going to have to build my own. Already got loads of Lexan to use. Was going to make some for my bigger props anyway. Just gotta wait to get full 3d numbers before I start.

A friend went to the latest show in costume as Cap and said HB was nearly as large as is 1:1 WS shield. He said around three inches shorter and four inches or less wide as his shield. That's a huge figure. People tend to not be great at judging size so I'm not 100% sold on what he said, but given what I've seen I also would not be shocked.

Billy Bookcase w/glass doors?

There's no shelf height. So no way to know. But I doubt each shelf is nearly two feet in height. Given the whole unit is 58inches tall. (3 shelves...each one need to be at least 21 inches to hold HB prototype, 21x3 is 63 inches. So already not tall enough.

Was at IKEA and measured this today since Im thinking about getting it for my display (not HB though).

Bottom and top shelf is 14.5 inches, middle one is 12.5 inches so no chance of fitting a hulkbuster in this.

Billy Bookcase w/glass doors?

I am unsure. He was asking about displaying both HB and hulk together on one shelf.

It may work but until we get full specs (width/girth depth) of HB ba production and his true height it's hard to know.

Was at IKEA and measured this today since Im thinking about getting it for my display (not HB though).

Bottom and top shelf is 14.5 inches, middle one is 12.5 inches so no chance of fitting a hulkbuster in this.

:( thanks for the measurements

Woo Hoo:blissy pre-ordered him today. I have been waiting for my points. After applying my points $484. That's much easier to stomach.

Back