1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok...thanks for the clarification. I misunderstood.

Paying later is bad. I might preorder too much stuff!

Can the little bust be ordered now that fits inside? Sorry, couldn't find it after skimming through 400+ pages. ��

It's not a seperate or removable item. (And it's not a true bust either)

As for paying upfront...most places don't do that. Not full price. There's legal issues to it.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU Hulkbuster

image_zpsouqtm2he.jpg

Finally got my Curio cabinet. Only reason I bought this? The HulkBuster. 20" deep, 30" wide. Mirrored back. Cost me a pretty penny, but if I'm going to fork over the money on this figure, it has to be properly displayed. Plan on displaying all my MCU figures in this thing with HulkBuster at the top. :)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU Hulkbuster

image_zpsouqtm2he.jpg

Finally got my Curio cabinet. Only reason I bought this? The HulkBuster. 20" deep, 30" wide. Mirrored back. Cost me a pretty penny, but if I'm going to fork over the money on this figure, it has to be properly displayed. Plan on displaying all my MCU figures in this thing with HulkBuster at the top. :)

That is awesome, may I ask where you go it?

I ordered mine. I was so nervous it was going to get sold out before the points I was waiting for to be processed. This figure is the MUST have for me on this wave. That battle was epic.
:yess::dance:blissy:rock:chillpill::joy:banana:bouncin:ccheerlea:rock2

Assuming it's not sold out already, I wonder how many people will order this once they see it at SDCC in a couple of months?

Won't sell out for a long time due to it's cost. I'm waiting another 2 months to PO, need a little more RP to kick in.

Last edited:
Back