1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its definitely possible, they cut 30 min of the movie and the blu ray is set to have an alternate ending.
From what I gather around these parts is that it costs a boatload to do all the cgi and such it doesn't seem they would fully do a HB suit up just to have it as an extended cut.

Motuxmen, help me out here ha you know a lot more about this than me.

Yeah it would be a complete waist of money. Doesn't mean it's not possible. But I am with you, it seems like they would not have cut much of this if it was finished. It's possible we get the pre layout cgi stuff that looks almost like a cartoon.

No way they finished it to theater quality and cut it. A full detailed suit up of something as detailed as the HB would be a 10 million dollar (min) piece of work.

The alt ending was shot mostly to prevent leaks. It will be cool to have on the Bly Ray but it wasn't cut for time. It was never intended to be in the movie. They actually shot more then two endings. But I doubt more then one alt makes the dvd.

After seeing the movie, I'm actually considering flexing this, that fight scene was pretty sweet, funny and badass at the same time.

Yeah it would be a complete waist of money. Doesn't mean it's not possible. But I am with you, it seems like they would not have cut much of this if it was finished. It's possible we get the pre layout cgi stuff that looks almost like a cartoon.

No way they finished it to theater quality and cut it. A full detailed suit up of something as detailed as the HB would be a 10 million dollar (min) piece of work.

The alt ending was shot mostly to prevent leaks. It will be cool to have on the Bly Ray but it wasn't cut for time. It was never intended to be in the movie. They actually shot more then two endings. But I doubt more then one alt makes the dvd.

I remember some Knight Rider type knock off many years ago... late 90s or early 00s, and the car used to transform into another (better) car... I vaguely recall at the time it used to cost about 3/4 of a million for a transformation scene... lol..

I remember some Knight Rider type knock off many years ago... late 90s or early 00s, and the car used to transform into another (better) car... I vaguely recall at the time it used to cost about 3/4 of a million for a transformation scene... lol..

Yea the cost of good cgi is crazy expensive. The total budget for a film like avengers or iron man for just the CG is well north of 100 million.

I did not catch it. What's it from?

From the Big Bang theory, they were talking about the physics of Superman catching Lois lane 4 ft off the ground after a free fall.

They said his man of steel arms would slice her if it was a dead stop unless he could slow down in time.

Which then Sheldon replied "In what space?!" :lol

Back