1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sharing some photos I took recently
IMG_3285.JPG
FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_3332.JPG

Thanks for the photos, Han! Jeez, that thing looks cool as custard.

It would be nice to get some element of the Veronica overwatch unit as an accessory pack product. I don't think it would be that hard for HT to, for example, make the replacement torso that Hulk hits back in midair.

I wonder if the articulation will allow it to fit with the right pose. Basic museum most likely won't fit, but standing to the side a little and slightly crouched might get him in an adjusted shelf

I think it's already been established it won't fit in a Detolf but I'd love for someone to provide the figure's dimensions so we all could start planning on a display, I have an idea what I'm going to do but I'd like to see height, width, and depth dimensions before moving forward.

I think it's already been established it won't fit in a Detolf but I'd love for someone to provide the figure's dimensions so we all could start planning on a display, I have an idea what I'm going to do but I'd like to see height, width, and depth dimensions before moving forward.

Agreed :hi5:

It would be nice to get some element of the Veronica overwatch unit as an accessory pack product. I don't think it would be that hard for HT to, for example, make the replacement torso that Hulk hits back in midair.

Would it be hard, who knows. But would it be costly? Yes. The more pieces they add the more it costs. They are already giving us the largest fully detailed and accurate mass produced action figure ever made.

Bummer. Might have to think of another type of cabinet besides detolfs, & my tv cabinet.

Welcome!! Too bad I didn't bring a measuring tape when I saw this hulkbuster. Yah.. Looking forward to their announcement. Actually at 55cm, the figure is not VERY big. Or maybe we are too accustom to the big stuff like the bat mobile, but the details on this piece is much much more. I'm sure it won't fit into detolf. Maybe there will be an additional damaged arm that's damaged by hulk.

I'm making a dio as a base, somewhat like we saw on display earlier with a cracked up road and trashed stuff like poles and other stuff. Gonna recreate the scene from the movie where Hulkbuster is firing at Hulk while replacing his arm. So hopefully we get that arm and otherwise, just with his regular arm. So it will look like he just replaced it. That way you can see Hulk up front and also HB, because in that scene, he had his side to Hulk. Them going head to head will result in seeing them from the side and I want to see them from the front as much as possible. To complete it, I will get a custom made glass case to cover the base. A guy in a facebook group I'm in, makes custom glass cases. Gonna cost me, but this piece, and Hulk too, are worth every penny. Spending tons of money on both figures, well over 1000 euros, so need to display them correct and not cut cost there.

Agreed!! 21 inches tall....oye ve :lol
while its stated at their description, i remained sceptical. as HT description has never been quite accurate over the year. i wish somebody could go to secret base with a measuring tape and share the exact dimensions. (wouldnt want to spend money on display cab and missed it by 3/4 of and inch. :lol

I'm making a dio as a base, somewhat like we saw on display earlier with a cracked up road and trashed stuff like poles and other stuff. Gonna recreate the scene from the movie where Hulkbuster is firing at Hulk while replacing his arm. So hopefully we get that arm and otherwise, just with his regular arm. So it will look like he just replaced it. That way you can see Hulk up front and also HB, because in that scene, he had his side to Hulk. Them going head to head will result in seeing them from the side and I want to see them from the front as much as possible. To complete it, I will get a custom made glass case to cover the base. A guy in a facebook group I'm in, makes custom glass cases. Gonna cost me, but this piece, and Hulk too, are worth every penny. Spending tons of money on both figures, well over 1000 euros, so need to display them correct and not cut cost there.

i wish i have the talent to build a dio. intrested to see the prosess. :clap

I have the MK 43 coming tomorrow and AOU CAP in the near term; at about $600 for the pair the HB price seems like a steal. Those on the fence, order the HB before it's too late! :lecture :wink1:

Back