1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the MK 43 coming tomorrow and AOU CAP in the near term; at about $600 for the pair the HB price seems like a steal. Those on the fence, order the HB before it's too late! :lecture :wink1:

You could still get a third figure and it would be cheaper than buying the Hulkbuster!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still need more time for my points to accumulate. Got $220 right now but still got pending pts for bat armory, cap, mark 3, & hawkeye so it should be close to $300 by then. Also looking to buy during spook maybe wolvie or falcon if the price is right. Hope it doesn't get sold out by the time points kicks in.

Still need more time for my points to accumulate. Got $220 right now but still got pending pts for bat armory, cap, mark 3, & hawkeye so it should be close to $300 by then. Also looking to buy during spook maybe wolvie or falcon if the price is right. Hope it doesn't get sold out by the time points kicks in.
Nice...$300 is a solid chunk of change.

I should have about $460 in RPs by the end of the year. Once those are active, I'll be ordering... hopefully. If it's not available by then, it wasn't meant to be and the points get spent on some Batman.

Man all my flex payments hit for this month and I came to the conclusion I may have a problem. Lol it's like 8 figures. Plus another 8 or so that I have not started charging yet. Including this guy. Good lord. Gotta be like 3k in upcoming figures. Lol

Man all my flex payments hit for this month and I came to the conclusion I may have a problem. Lol it's like 8 figures. Plus another 8 or so that I have not started charging yet. Including this guy. Good lord. Gotta be like 3k in upcoming figures. Lol

yeah. i know right. its like hooked on drugs. lol. and i know this is not the only stuff that u collect.

yeah. i know right. its like hooked on drugs. lol. and i know this is not the only stuff that u collect.
I know I feel like a crackhead about to light up whenever I go through the ordering process for this and stare at that green 'place order' button before quickly closing the window ha

Yeah that's why I'm weary of flex, the amount of money your spending isn't apparent at all :lol I'm like that with the Star Wars and Marvel HT lineups

You could still get a third figure and it would be cheaper than buying the Hulkbuster!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, I'll be getting a third figure...but I'll have the HB too. Point was, for the epic size and quality of the HB, $800+ is a real fair price.

Yeah for sure. And nope, this is like the lowest stuff I collect. Which in itself is an issue. Lol from statues and props and art and cars and antiques...man. What a mess. Lol I did just finish a custom motorcycle project for a friend which is my "hot toys" money. But it's crazy I have gotten to the point where I need to do a big project like that to pay for my toy collecting. Lol I am looking forward to getting my hulkbuster to do some cool pics though. Put him riding one of my motorcycles. Lol

Finally got that project done this weekend so I went to see Aou for the first time tonight. Well the theatrical release anyway. I'd seen rough/early cuts awhile back. It's funny how different the theater release is from the early cuts and script. But it was still a great movie.

Yeah for sure. And nope, this is like the lowest stuff I collect. Which in itself is an issue. Lol from statues and props and art and cars and antiques...man. What a mess. Lol I did just finish a custom motorcycle project for a friend which is my "hot toys" money. But it's crazy I have gotten to the point where I need to do a big project like that to pay for my toy collecting. Lol I am looking forward to getting my hulkbuster to do some cool pics though. Put him riding one of my motorcycles. Lol

Finally got that project done this weekend so I went to see Aou for the first time tonight. Well the theatrical release anyway. I'd seen rough/early cuts awhile back. It's funny how different the theater release is from the early cuts and script. But it was still a great movie.

yeah man. atleast you are doing something that you are passionate about for the sake of your passions. :lol

well enjoy your movie. i had only watched it once, and definitely going to watch it again for a few more times when i get back.

I enjoyed it. Not as good as first one. And sadly not even as good as full/early edits I saw. But that's what happens when you cut up a film. Bad editing can kill a movie. And then rewrites. But for me, saying its not as good as avengers 1..that's a high mark to start with. One I didn't think this could duplicate. Not 10 films into a universe. I did enjoy some parts a lot. The HB suit and vision where great. Thor was good as well.

I enjoyed it. Not as good as first one. And sadly not even as good as full/early edits I saw. But that's what happens when you cut up a film. Bad editing can kill a movie. And then rewrites. But for me, saying its not as good as avengers 1..that's a high mark to start with. One I didn't think this could duplicate. Not 10 films into a universe. I did enjoy some parts a lot. The HB suit and vision where great. Thor was good as well.

yeah its hard to top what avengers did. plus it was the 1st of its kind.
there's still lots of great parts in there that i dont mind watching it again and again. :lol
looking forward for the directors cut/extended version and directors comentary (at least we'll no what/why it happened)

Back