1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it releases, plenty of retailers or sellers will try to keep their prices as low as possible to get it out of their warehouses! I'm pretty sure there'll be lots of cheap ones out there by then. :lol

July 21 is ordering day for me I think ... on that day I will have enough points to lop a bit over 20% of the cost....which I figure would be the kind of deal there would be if it ends up getting a coupon. Time to mark down the days.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk
Yep, circle the date on the calendar!

There's no doubt that stuff that I want will keep coming out, but eventually I'll run out of space.

I have a friend who has a massive Transformers collection that takes up his whole basement. Last I heard, he has roughly 1,200 of them down there. He has told me that last couple of summers the end is in sight but he keeps showing me pics of new ones he's opened or another he's preordered.

That's an extreme path I can't go down ... unless I ever get a basement to myself. Though Hot Toys are so much more expensive than his Transformers, so can't go that far.

There's no doubt that stuff that I want will keep coming out, but eventually I'll run out of space.

I have a friend who has a massive Transformers collection that takes up his whole basement. Last I heard, he has roughly 1,200 of them down there. He has told me that last couple of summers the end is in sight but he keeps showing me pics of new ones he's opened or another he's preordered.

That's an extreme path I can't go down ... unless I ever get a basement to myself ha

Thats a lot of bots :horror
Space is always an issue :thud: for a lot of us I think, thankfully I don't have to worry about displaying this guy, or most of my figs :monkey3 :lol

Back