1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bust in my HT HB will hardly see the light of day; IMO HT could have left that feature out and charged $100 less...IMO.

I finally have $300 in rewards again, so I will be order Hulkbuster very soon. Every time I am about to order something else I want comes up for pre order, so I better order Hulkbuster now to prevent that from happening again!

I had a dream last night that I suddenly had more reward points than I do in reality. Woke up with a feeling that I could move up my timetable for preodering this ... but alas.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Sweet! As a new collector I had to pay full price...:thud:

On the up-side, I'll be able to use the points I earn from the HB to purchase something else!

Eventually you will learn to wait for a coupon before ordering, or just waiting till its released to see if it gets discounted. You will have to learn patience young grasshopper!

Sweet! As a new collector I had to pay full price...:thud:

On the up-side, I'll be able to use the points I earn from the HB to purchase something else!
Man full price ... I guess the $170 I can knock off in points at the beginning of July won't be so bad after all. Nevertheless, congrats on your order.

Congrats man :duff I've been waiting to see when you would order :lol :hi5:

Yea, I hit $300 in rewards yesterday, and all day today I was going back and forth about ordering. I decided that I better order now before SSC puts something else that I want to pre order, but now I am glad that I have it ordered!!

Yea, I hit $300 in rewards yesterday, and all day today I was going back and forth about ordering. I decided that I better order now before SSC puts something else that I want to pre order, but now I am glad that I have it ordered!!

Well nice one, it feels good and bad right? :lol I know it did when I ordered, I'm excited to see him in person though

Awesome! I'm at $499 at the moment, but have AoU War Machine, Mark XLIII, Groot/Rocket, Marty Mcfly, and AoU Cap in the last few weeks, so I'm waiting until they mature to order!

Eventually you will learn to wait for a coupon before ordering, or just waiting till its released to see if it gets discounted. You will have to learn patience young grasshopper!

I'd be more worried about the availability of the figure after it's release than the money I'm spending, no worries and no regrets...plenty of time to save. As DarkAngel said, it'll be worth it!

Back