1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find myself thinking about taking the Hulkbuster plunge. I have about $65 in SS rewards. I'm literally at the edge. What should I do?

usFCDka.gif

;)

Many hot toys figure look better in real life as compare to photos. Imagine this figure which already look so impressive on "paper". How much better will it look on hand. Those on the edge, pull the trigger!! Haha

Many hot toys figure look better in real life as compare to photos. Imagine this figure which already look so impressive on "paper". How much better will it look on hand. Those on the edge, pull the trigger!! Haha

Or it could have joint failure, red paint fades to pink, and limited poseability in hand :lol

I'm just joking but it's not always the case

Holy hell, $173!... I'm trying to decide how long to play the patience game before I put mine on Arnie... Cap America isn't far from converting, but the question is whether to gamble on the rest of my points from figures not shipped yet..

Too bad I used my reward points on War Machine mk2 before pulling the trigger on Hulkbuster...sigh...

It's exciting to see all the new HB club members! :welcome1: I don't post a lot, but I actually ordered on day one. I should be called a senior HB member Lol!! :saruman keep pulling' the trigger folks!!

f5d2d102fc450ac579173426f0e6a944.jpg

This was my moment of truth. Finally scratched a Hulk-sized itch!

Congrats HBB (Hulk Buster Brother)! Even though I paid full price for this guy I'm still glad I pulled the trigger week-one. I'm really looking forward to reports from SDCC.

Back