1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool Definitely looks less battle damaged than the original prototype. Still such a gorgeous figure. With the early releases of Hawkeye and Widow, I'm still hoping this is able to be released on time.

:lol I thought for a second there you wanted this early :lol I'd be OK with getting this any time after January :D

:lol I thought for a second there you wanted this early :lol I'd be OK with getting this any time after January :D

:lol Oh no, I'm not that unrealistic. I just remember constantly hearing this figure was going to be delayed. With figures releasing early, it's making me optimistic for an April - May release for this beast. :)

Oh no.... I need this thing to start shipping late March 2016 so I can call it a birthday present and not feel guilty buying it.... because it will be a birthday present! :lol

:drool Definitely looks less battle damaged than the original prototype. Still such a gorgeous figure. With the early releases of Hawkeye and Widow, I'm still hoping this is able to be released on time.

It really does scream a giant mutated version of Mk43 in that shot... I reckon the 43, 45, and Hulkbuster would look great together..

Haha I'm a late March bday and I like your logic.

Be a wicked present. For me that would be like a Xmas, bday, Easter, kwanza, 4th of July, vets day, New Years, graduation (college+high school+ boot+a school+c school) and anything else you get a gift for all rolled into one. Guess that's what I get for having poor/cheap friends. Lol

For me this is like the most anticipated figure/toy I can remember since I first say the Eternia playset as a kid. (Though I didn't get that as we couldn't afford it) it's just such a big deal. There's figures and vehicles I'm probably bigger fans of, and want as much. But this is like an event item ya know? Most non collectors look at the figures and think they are cool or neat but don't get awed or blown away. This thing though. Eye grabber for sure.

For me this is like the most anticipated figure/toy I can remember since I first say the Eternia playset as a kid. (Though I didn't get that as we couldn't afford it) it's just such a big deal. There's figures and vehicles I'm probably bigger fans of, and want as much. But this is like an event item ya know? Most non collectors look at the figures and think they are cool or neat but don't get awed or blown away. This thing though. Eye grabber for sure.

Exactly! I love my action figures. Always great conversation starters. But this figure is on another level. It is easily the most impressive piece I've ever seen. I cannot WAIT until this is released.

Be a wicked present. For me that would be like a Xmas, bday, Easter, kwanza, 4th of July, vets day, New Years, graduation (college+high school+ boot+a school+c school) and anything else you get a gift for all rolled into one. Guess that's what I get for having poor/cheap friends. Lol

You've somehow made me even more excited to place my order for this on Sunday haha Can't wait.

Literally, the most impressive figure I've ever laid my eyes on! Definitely something special. I'd hate to see people miss out on this. If you can't afford it, I totally understand. No need to go into unnecessary debt for it. For those of us who can, consider yourselves lucky, especially in the fact you get a long period of time to pay for it. Thanks for making this Hot Toys!

I doubt this will happen, but hopefully it doesn't Waitlist in the next 10 days. I have some Rewards Points clearing that will knock down the price to under $400 for me.

I'd like to get it to around $300 or less but I'd hate to wait and miss out on the chance to use my points.

Literally, the most impressive figure I've ever laid my eyes on! Definitely something special. I'd hate to see people miss out on this. If you can't afford it, I totally understand. No need to go into unnecessary debt for it. For those of us who can, consider yourselves lucky, especially in the fact you get a long period of time to pay for it. Thanks for making this Hot Toys!

Nice post.

Haha I'm a late March bday and I like your logic.

Yeah. Mine is in April... but by the time SSC processes it and ships it... I don't want to cut it close. :lol

:goodpost: :exactly:

Screw it just pre-ordered! Actually my GF did, shes getting it for Christmas/Bday present lol. I love her!

Back