1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone worried about the quality control issues like with the 89 batmobile? I was lucky to get a clean one but that was a fiasco I do not wish to relive

The fiasco of getting one with no issues?

Is anyone worried about the quality control issues like with the 89 batmobile? I was lucky to get a clean one but that was a fiasco I do not wish to relive

Keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have no issues with this piece. If I do run into any problems, I won't hesitate to return it. Spending $824.99, I expect the closest thing to perfection.

No problem for me.. We usually visit our local retail and choose 1 piece from 2-4 pieces. Unless it's loose piece or LED fault. If not hot toys already made them "battle damage" and paint apps issue will be harder to spot.

I know this probably sounds incredibly dumb, but I plan on doing an unboxing video of this guy. I hope it helps people on the fence or not whether to purchase this guy. I would also love to look back and see my first reaction when I see this figure in person.

Also, I really hope we get some great photos and videos from SDCC. Can't tell you how many times I've watched Budget Stark's "First Look" video. :lol

I know this probably sounds incredibly dumb, but I plan on doing an unboxing video of this guy. I hope it helps people on the fence or not whether to purchase this guy. I would also love to look back and see my first reaction when I see this figure in person.

Also, I really hope we get some great photos and videos from SDCC. Can't tell you how many times I've watched Budget Stark's "First Look" video. :lol

That's not dumb, theres going to be a lot unboxing vids of this guy :hi5:

I'm really looking forward to all of the unboxing photos and vids, especially since I'll probably get to see those before mine arrives.

Since I have $32 in points that are supposed become active, I am placing my order for this today ... it's starting to look like points come in to the hour 40 days after an item ships, so guess I'll be waiting until tonight. The wait continues ... augh

Last edited:
Since I have $32 in points that are supposed become active, I am placing my order for this today ... it's starting to look like points come in to the hour 40 days after an item ships, so guess I'll be waiting until tonight. The wait continues ... augh

Waiting on you to order this figure is so painful! Lol I can't wait until you finally hit that Place Order button so we can all welcome you to the HB club!

Waiting on you to order this figure is so painful! Lol I can't wait until you finally hit that Place Order button so we can all welcome you to the HB club!
Thanks! The wait is killing me ... my original plan was to wait until the end of August to order when I'd have $216 in points but there's no way I could do make it that long.

I find myself thinking about taking the Hulkbuster plunge. I have about $65 in SS rewards. I'm literally at the edge. What should I do?

Back