1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHF doesn't open up; CMC needs to prove it can make a well-engineered figure with good articulation. To me, the Re:edit combines a lot of good features into a whole that will probably be well-designed and great-looking. The whole package is more appealing to me than any of the others. That said, you're free to disagree, and I'll eat my words if the figure turns out bad.

Both are Hulkbusters but ones a different design, how are you able to compare the both?

If this is it...

14_ironman_006_A_new.jpg

...there is no comparison.

Those guys drive me nuts. You got a guy making jokes about being "practical" about not making payments on a hulkbuster, then two seconds later says he may still buy it. Asine. If you spend the money on it you can't clown someone else for doing the exact same thing.

And the whole thing about the movie...stupid. If you where excited by the figure before having ever seen the movie then what difference does the movie make? Those are two seperate issues. It's not like the movie was great before you saw it? Silly.

And you know as soon as the figure comes out all the forums and sites will blow up for about two weeks. Then it's on to the next thing. Making an entire video to discuss the "hype" of a figure is silly. I mean what come on. You where so not interested that you took a got ready, set up a camera, invited a friend over, shot a 20 min video, edited it, and then shared it...all Becuase you don't care? Sure.

Man, I couldn't agree with you more! Made no sense, and yeah, whatever his name was with Danoby, he'll be buying it!

Of course people are still excited about the HB. Many pants will be soiled once the first pics- both of the fully-loaded pallet and those from the HK bloggers - pop up.

I don't know, maybe I'm blind to all things Marvel but I liked AOU; I guess I'm easy to please and enjoy the films for what they are. I do hope we see the HB in Civil War...

I don't know, maybe I'm blind to all things Marvel but I liked AOU; I guess I'm easy to please and enjoy the films for what they are. I do hope we see the HB in Civil War...

Agree about enjoying the movies for what they are, but I am quite sure we will not see HB again :dunno
Maybe if World War Hulk happens or something :lol

Its possible it makes a cameo appearance though imo, like standing in the back of Starks workshop, like that :dunno

Lol... HT Hulkbuster will be my first and last Hulkbuster. We won't likely see him again since there will be new iterations. This in my opinion makes this figure even more rare for collectors. Moreover, I'm impressed with its design even before the movie came out. It reminds me a great deal of Juggernaut from X-men. Simply put, it's much like a Juggernaut-Iron Man hybrid. What's there not to like about it? It's in theme with the Marvel Universe.

After reading many pros and cons and watching a tonne of Youtube discussions I can imagine how much I still appreciate and adorn this soon-to-be released figure. To justify the $800 price point, here are my top 6 reasons:

1) Jolly rounded & aggressive design
2) The sheer mass of a 21" tall action figure
3) HT Articulation
4.) Excellent Paint app
5.) 17 light-up features
6.) Mod-friendly compared to smaller figures

I plan on adding an LED lighting system, magnetized helmet, helmet articulation,
metal rivets, protective gloss coat (Future Floor Acrylic) and so on. It's gonna be a fun project!

mod.jpg

Lol... HT Hulkbuster will be my first and last Hulkbuster. We won't likely see him again since there will be new iterations. This in my opinion makes this figure even more rare for collectors. Moreover, I'm impressed with its design even before the movie came out. It reminds me a great deal of Juggernaut from X-men. Simply put, it's much like a Juggernaut-Iron Man hybrid. What's there not to like about it? It's in theme with the Marvel Universe.

After reading many pros and cons and watching a tonne of Youtube discussions I can imagine how much I still appreciate and adorn this soon-to-be released figure. To justify the $800 price point, here are my top 5 reasons:

3) HT Articulation
3.) Excellent Paint app
4.) 17 light-up features
5.) Mod-friendly compared to smaller figures

I plan on adding an LED lighting system, magnetized helmet, helmet articulation,
metal rivets, protective gloss coat (Future Floor Acrylic) and so on. It's gonna be a fun project!

View attachment 240639
That's six reasons.
Yeah, I'm on the same boat when it comes to having the hot toys hulkbuster being the first and last hb. All the other choices are expensive. One is enough.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Capbuster, AKA, Mark XLVII, gonna bust a cap in Cap's ass. :lol It'll need to be able to bench at least a ton, maybe two.

I can't wait to see how this turns out. :duff

I am not gonna modify my hulkbuster in any way at all! Esp when it is so expensive!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

After reading many pros and cons and watching a tonne of Youtube discussions I can imagine how much I still appreciate and adorn this soon-to-be released figure. To justify the $800 price point, here are my top 6 reasons:

3) HT Articulation
4.) Excellent Paint app
5.) 17 light-up features

View attachment 240639

Some very good points :goodpost:

the first highend hulkbuster action figure has been released in japan and Hong Kong!
SHF bandai hulkbuster!

876de023.jpg
8dd4348d.jpg
2d13cf60.jpg
f8297316.jpg
2e41a943.jpg
362bdeb5.jpg
9d93c275.jpg

3) HT Articulation
4.) Excellent Paint app
5.) 17 light-up features

View attachment 240639

You mentioned sanding the four shoulder latches (?) to make them sharper...those parts have always bugged me on the HT HB, they're way too rounded for my liking; hope they're sharper on the production piece.

Back