1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just told the wife about buying this... got the green light!!! She said I was nuts when I showed how big but oh well!! Come to butthead!!

is your name Biff Tannen? :rotfl

tumblr_m3td59KhR81rozk7ho1_250.gif

wow, this pose in the picture with mk43 on top of HB is now my favorite! Cool to show the 2 complete figures together.

I'm not sure I'd do that pose and walk away from it...maybe some Velcro on the foot and knee at the contact points.

i think it will look stunning if the left hand of HB is holding the upper piece of Ultron mk1 that comes with the mk43

Waste of time on our part waiting and money on their part with useless design to incorporate an entire figure.
Better design would have been to include full ball socket joints at hip, jackhammer arm add-on and a remote controlled helmet....seriously, who cares to be able to insert an entire other iron man when you only get to see the bust anyway....WTF!!!

It has a very wide stance so i don't see the need to go wider (i'm guessing they did not want to have Iron Monger issues with the joints), jackhammer arm for me would have stayed in the box and a remote control helmet would just be a QC nightmare. They have enugh issues with lights on IM figures. but i agree having the whole figure fit is kind of a waste of time (until i put deadpool in it, then i will love it :lol).

I kept my vid as short as possible...but still turned out to be 20 mins...alsmost everything was said in the other reviews, so i tried to give you comparison shots:

And some photos:

11.jpg

14.jpg

18.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

22.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks for sharing great vid :eek:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back