1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

Looks great, maybe the likeness is a bit off from certain angles but this is still making me question my plan to display just Imperials/bad guys.

looks real good, hope it goes up soon for p/o... but i really want to see leia and now I wonder if there is going to be a two pack option?

This guy looks stunning! I have been able to resist SW HTs but the thought of having Luke with R2, Han and Chewie is overbearing!

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

Thanks for the video! Now we definitely need a Landspeeder.

Great responses. I guess the prop collector comes out of me when I see the hilt is wrong. Thanks for the input as I was just curious. Now, when is this going up?

Figure looks awesome! Getting at least 1. Thinking about 2.

As far as the props go I could care less which saber he gets as long as it doesn't look like Anakins from ROTS. If it looks close enough to something I saw in the movie I'm good.

I've never been more impatient for a figure in my life.

To think this could be a year away from typing this post. Sad times. :(

So did this figure break the Internet? Glad the site is back up. Likeness looks a lot better to me in the secret base photos, should be fantastic on the shelf. Agree the sand base would have been nice, maybe I'll grab an extra parted out.

As far as the hilt goes, can't blame anyone for not noticing as they're so close between SW and ESB, and it doesn't stand out in the movies. I only know from collecting some of the Master Replicas props. That said, this is the original Star Wars lightsaber, the others are all Lucas revisions. :lecture

If they're spending the time to get the high brow and flat lenses on the sand trooper they'll likely update the hilt too. Either way, I can't imagine that oversight would ever prevent someone from buying the figure. I remember the Evil Enterbay ROTJ Han had the SW blaster. For $300, I thought that was pretty lame to not bother to make a new blaster.

Back