1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price and everything that comes with this figure puts the Red 5 Luke to shame. I want both figures but Sideshow's price for what they're delivering is way out of line. I'm definitely in for this one right away.

Exactly. The SSC one just is not worth it.

Nice price. Go HT. Get your s__t together SS.

I'm waiting to PO the EX because I want to see how it plays out with Leia. I'm not betting on it, but a 2-pack with the EX Stormie belt AND a 2-pack exclusive accessory wouldn't shock me for a second

If I preorder using PayPal, they're not going to charge it till it ships right? Just like any credit card?

I completely agree, but there's also the lingering question of why they included the wrong lightsaber and forgot to make the sculpt look like Mark Hamill. Some questions we'll never know the answer to, just like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. The most important accessory I need to get for this guy is the Sideshow head sculpt. ;) Or an even better one if that came around before summer's out (I won't hold my breath).

This looks more like Hamill than the HT Han looks like HF.

Also, a sculpt tweak like Ben (done before PO, I know) could happen.

Marty is shipping soon, Luke will be almost a year. So I'd get both. :)

You shut yo' mouth!:lol I've been avoiding that Marty thread altogether. I was just one good in-hand pic away from pulling the trigger.

Exactly. The SSC one just is not worth it.

Is Hot Toys including a pilot suit, gloves and another helmet that I didn't see in the photos? The price on both figures is stupid, but if someone wants X-Wing pilot Luke, they're no going to be satisfied with Farmboy, no matter how many blankets and floppy hats it comes with. ;)

Nice price. Go HT. Get your s__t together SS.

I'm waiting to PO the EX because I want to see how it plays out with Leia. I'm not betting on it, but a 2-pack with the EX Stormie belt AND a 2-pack exclusive accessory wouldn't shock me for a second

SSC will find themselves in all sorts of trouble if they did that because Luke has an NRD. They will get a tonne of complaints if they add a 2 pack with a bonus accessory.

I think they will go the route of Vader and Obi-Wan and just have the separately. Leia probably won't come with an exclusive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just pre-ordred! My ANH shelf is gonna look crazy awesome with Luke, Ben, Han, Chewy, and Vader. Boom!

SSC will find themselves in all sorts of trouble if they did that because Luke has an NRD. They will get a tonne of complaints if they add a 2 pack with a bonus accessory.

I think they will go the route of Vader and Obi-Wan and just have the separately. Leia probably won't come with an exclusive.

I agree and it would be a cluster-f__k for them, but it still wouldn't exactly surprise me if they did it.

But you're right; more than likely Luke and Leia will be sold separately and Leia probably may not even have an EX

I think Leia, if she turns out well, will be a good seller because there's really nothing that has been decent in the past. With Luke there's still Bespin, Hoth and the up coming X-Wing, but this Leia is all there is really.

I don't know if they'll do two Leia's at once. I think while she's desirable to have a figure of to complete the set she's not one a lot of people will shell out big for. I do wonder what she'll have for accessories though. A Storm Trooper blaster is all I can think of.

Back