1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is the rotation for the arms and legs?

Relatively unrestricted, the suit creases just like a real one would. you can stick arms straight out and legs can get a relatively wide stance. Rotating the arms is good there can be some bunching but you can adjust the suit around the arms so the material contours to the position he's in. But everything just feels solid from the joints to the stitching on the pieces of the suit, no worries on anything tearing. The suit is definitely a type of textured vinyl that has some elasticity to it. I'm just amazed that when you put it through its paces the memory the suit has to go back to its original form as well as not leave any marks. Truly an amazing feat Hot Toys has achieved to mass produce this outfit. Only time will tell on how it holds up. Like I said at this time I have no worries about this figure but with newer type materials there is no way to gauge what the long term effects will be on it until down the road. Hope that helps

Glad to see everybody is pleased with their Panthers

Thought I would showcase the other hands since the norm that everyone is displaying with the claws

Relatively unrestricted, the suit creases just like a real one would. you can stick arms straight out and legs can get a relatively wide stance. Rotating the arms is good there can be some bunching but you can adjust the suit around the arms so the material contours to the position he's in. But everything just feels solid from the joints to the stitching on the pieces of the suit, no worries on anything tearing. The suit is definitely a type of textured vinyl that has some elasticity to it. I'm just amazed that when you put it through its paces the memory the suit has to go back to its original form as well as not leave any marks. Truly an amazing feat Hot Toys has achieved to mass produce this outfit. Only time will tell on how it holds up. Like I said at this time I have no worries about this figure but with newer type materials there is no way to gauge what the long term effects will be on it until down the road. Hope that helps

thanks

Came across this on facebook this morning... No info was given. I don't use instagram.

17155831_10154138003467131_5116468619775263639_n.jpg

I messaged him asking if he's selling them. I'll post his response here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm mad no one seems to be getting this in especially since I picked BBTS when I had a SS locked
I'm really really mad �� seriously what if they just don't release another batch and the price for this sky rocket ��
I'm calling my local congressman man because I know Trump and his taxes have got to have something to do with this you can honestly dump toxic waste in the river and vaporize it like Batman begins but don't mess with my dolls!!!

No notice for me yet on BBTS. Still says March, so that could be anytime between now and the 31st. The closer to the 31st, the better for me anyway.

Yea, I ordered mine from BBTS as well and no luck.

I contacted them last week actually asking them when they expected to get this in, and their guess was as good as ours.

Wonder what's taking this one so long.

Same here. It seems like they are getting everything even later than usual. I don't mind the wait but their customer service for POs has been non existent. Not sure what is going on with them :(

Count me in on the BBTS preorder. I'm approaching the 1 year anniversary of the initial preorder lol.

Got my "product incoming" email from BBTS.

Back