1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinkin by end of his solo movie all the silver bits on costume will be gold...

so in CW is that the 1st time t'challa has worn the panther outfit? was wore by dad only before then? only the king is panther correct?

I don't think that is true in the movie(s) though it may be in the comics. I think Tchalla said in CW that he was the Panther already, but after his father's death he was now also king.

Added Edit:

Sam Wilson: So you like cats?
Steve Rogers: Sam...
Sam Wilson: What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?
Steve Rogers: Your suit. It's vibranium?
T'Challa: The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

So yes, he was already the Black Panther, because that mantel was passes "from warrior to warrior". So in the movie these are two separate roles which he now happens to carry.

I don't think that is true in the movie(s) though it may be in the comics. I think Tchalla said in CW that he was the Panther already, but after his father's death he was now also king.

thks. think thats true in comics but not sure.

plan on rewatching CW but was kinda hoping to get one of these inhand first.

Is the material his outfit is made from the same material as the amazing Spiderman? I wonder if leaving him in an extreme pose would end up stretching the material and ruin the outfit?
Me too I just opened one and the material on his lower back is def gonna be a worry...but how can you not so the bruce lee pose?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Just got mine from pop culture. My first order from them and I'm very happy with the outcome. This figure is amazing.

I'm glad this is pretty close to how the character looks in the black panther movie. I preordered this (and civil war falcon) to try to get a head start on the infinity war figures, hopefully the changes won't be major. I've thought about vision but I'm not sure.

Well I'm suprised no one mentioned that if you move is arms up the collar threatens to puncture his suit almost immediately :( wholly *****!

Last edited:
Which suit is more durable for extreme poses, hot toys black panther or black suit spiderman?

Just got my shipping pending email from BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for this from SS. Anyone know when they are getting a new batch in?

My card was just charged. Hopefully they actually have it instock and it ships out today.
That's good news. My card was charged last Thursday but nothing yet. Bucky is also paid for last week but not posted....fingers crossed it's sent soon.

Looks like ours are shipping at the same time. Woo hoo. Mine is arriving in the U.K. On Friday. When does yours turn up?

Back