1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New set photos from the solo movie indicate that his costume is unchanged in the solo movie...possible that it may change over the course of the film though...

New set photos from the solo movie indicate that his costume is unchanged in the solo movie...possible that it may change over the course of the film though...

Yeah, from what I see looks pretty much the same. Which is good. it's hard to see, but I think there is silver on the upper boots like in the neck and gloves, that's all I can see that may be different. Pics are not very clear though.

Yeah, from what I see looks pretty much the same. Which is good. it's hard to see, but I think there is silver on the upper boots like in the neck and gloves, that's all I can see that may be different. Pics are not very clear though.

I wouldn't even hold even clear set photo's from the new film as definitive. Remember, that the costume on the set of Civil War was completely replaced digitally in that film, and the same may happen in the solo film. Still, it was generally the same but you can't count on the details to be the same and if they are using this same process the potential for change on various levels is there right up to the very end of post production.

I am hoping for a consistent look, I would love him to have some sort of cape, even if just ceremonial and only worn briefly. Either way, I feel really good about waiting for the solo movie to pick up a figure. I have a feeling even if the design is almost the same Hot Toys could greatly improve the quality of how the figure is constructed and it will likely have more accessories, like an unmasked head sculpt and perhaps some weapons. And, while I know many don't care about stands, I would love a dedicated Black Panther theme stand for the figure as well.

As far as the film goes, the best I think we can tell is that they are planning on a very classic look consistent with the previous costume and that is very encouraging. I can't wait to see the final film design and for Hot Toys to get a second crack at the character. They always seem to learn something from the first go around and are able to make improvements.

Yeah, my LCS (Sunnyvale, CA) got mine in today. I'm not sure when I'll get off my lazy butt and go pick it up. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Which LCS? I've been looking for one in South Bay area.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

awesome

17074.jpg17075.jpg

thinkin by end of his solo movie all the silver bits on costume will be gold...

so in CW is that the 1st time t'challa has worn the panther outfit? was wore by dad only before then? only the king is panther correct?

Back