1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really love how the red appears a bit darker there like on the proto. Unfortunately in every other pic I've seen it seems to be more of a brighter, candy apple red which looks really off to me. :(

I think it's actually somewhere in the middle. It doesn't seem to be as bright as the MK3 DC but not quite like prototype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48fe011eac7f0fe55de603ffed1471c3.jpg

Here is another pic I found from Instagram.

I believe that the colouring is a bit of a darker red than the candy red.

He looks like he turned out great, but with all the other figs coming out lately, someone has to get cut from my list...he got the short straw...and the $500 will cover 2 other figures...

Thought looking at pics in this thread might make me keep my PO...

Got notification that final payment on this guy hits on the 23rd -- a day after I get charged for Spidey. Should finally have both of these ancient pre-orders in days.

at this rate, I think I may actually do it before anyone else on this forum. lol. Nobody who seems to own it here wants to do it. lol.

if i get will try moment its out of box! also surprised no-one has tried, if it works may make it more screen accurate in appearance.

im still stuck tryin to decide between this and mk46. :slap :dunno

I ordered this on Monday using some SS rewards. Going to be charged the remainder on Friday.

Funny thing is I didn't really like the suit in IM2 but loved it in Avengers. :dunno

23rd for me too :yess:

Most anticipated figure for me that I remember.
Agreed. I've never owned a Mark 7 by HT, so I'm sure once HT announces the prototype that will be a very highly anticipated figure, but I love the mostly classic look of the 6 paired with the unique arc reactor.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

bad-ass pic!

*wishful thinking mode activated*
abit of butchers paper or wax paper over the stock figures arc will make it look exactly like that above!

i hope :pray:

bad-ass pic!

*wishful thinking mode activated*
abit of butchers paper or wax paper over the stock figures arc will make it look exactly like that above!

i hope :pray:

Is that what people do to make the figure look "on" without the batteries being in?

I think it’s more to diffuse the light when it’s on, so it fills the whole window rather than just the centre.
Though personally I think it’d be nice if HT could include the white arc reactor cover to simulate it being on like they did with the 1/4 scale 43.

I think it’s more to diffuse the light when it’s on, so it fills the whole window rather than just the centre.
Though personally I think it’d be nice if HT could include the white arc reactor cover to simulate it being on like they did with the 1/4 scale 43.

I mean, it's not that difficult.. just cut out a white piece of paper and stick it underneath. lol. However, if you want it to glow, you will need to find something translucent.

Back