1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ok so it's more for when it is lit up. I've never put batteries in a single one of my IM. I'd like to...but seems very cumbersome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used red tissue paper for my MKVII Stealth Edition. It worked very well. I imagine white tissue paper will work for MKVI.

Ah ok so it's more for when it is lit up. I've never put batteries in a single one of my IM. I'd like to...but seems very cumbersome

It does take about ten minutes to put them in the MKVII, but I imagine the newer ones with like 40 LEDs would take an hour.

Is there a non-exclusive version of this on sideshow? Trying to get my hands on a 2nd one... I would appreciate if anyone could link me -- I've searched their site but no luck.

I was also considering getting a second one, but I would like for it to be the exclusive as well...

Does SS ever lift their 1 per customer limit? Like if it's still sitting in the warehouse once all the POs are shipped?

So is it confirmed that Sideshow is not doing packouts for this piece? Seems like some got it and some didn't. The pictures some of you post are really great!

Thanks

So is it confirmed that Sideshow is not doing packouts for this piece? Seems like some got it and some didn't. The pictures some of you post are really great!

Thanks
Sideshow charged me $10 extra and agreed to pack it out.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks

I’m pretty sure someone posted a few pages back that they called Sideshow and were told “no.”

Welp i couldn't take it anymore and po'ed this. I just told sideshow to put a hold on it till the 1st. I'm all set now. Now i just have to find a way to come up with more money again for jack sparrow. :slap

I’m pretty sure someone posted a few pages back that they called Sideshow and were told “no.”

I asked yesterday and was told no — box was a couple inches too big on each side.

Some of the people at sideshow don’t know what they’re talking about. I contacted sideshow using the live chat twice about the pack out for the 46, and was told it was too big after they told me they checked with their shipping department. I found out they were able to when they charged me for it. I could be wrong, but I think the 6 can be packed out without a problem.

I try not to buy from sideshow unless it’s an exclusive, since they charge a lot for shipping and for the pack out. $10 buys you a box with some paper inside of it. I preordered the 6 with 5% discount from a local authorized sideshow dealer. No tax, no shipping and no pack out as I pick up in person. 2F23E8C2-2DB2-498C-B949-36054621211B.jpg

All my previous die-cast figures with the oversized boxes were packed out by Sideshow as far back as the die-cast Iron Patriot. I do not understand why they would suddenly stop with this DC Mark VI.

All of mine have been as well; AoU WM, Mk45, Mk46, which is why it's so frustrating that they're claiming they can't do it for this one. I've been told the "shipping department" story as well...

For the record, I remember a few members in here stating that SS told them that their Mk46 would not be packed out, yet they told me they could... I indeed did receive it packed out but that's not right if others didn't.

A lot of complaining for a brown box, I know. But it's not like it's a courtesy service. A company who sells high-end collectibles should have the means to protect their products accordingly, especially when it's an optional service we can elect to pay for.

Anyway, mine still says it's processing even though the money was already taken out of my account on Friday. Hopefully it'll be shipped out on Monday. Can't wait!

Back