1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t decide if I should buy this figure or the civil war one. I don’t have any Cap, I want it to be definitive figure for my collection. IW version doesn’t have shield and outfit isn’t colorful as CW, but I really like this bearded look and head sculpt looks much better than CW one.

I can’t decide if I should buy this figure or the civil war one. I don’t have any Cap, I want it to be definitive figure for my collection. IW version doesn’t have shield and outfit isn’t colorful as CW, but I really like this bearded look and head sculpt looks much better than CW one.

You could always get the CW, and a parted out IW head. :lol best of both worlds. Not sure what that would look like though.

But if you're after a definitive Cap, I wouldn't really consider IW as definitive.

I have the IW, and I bought it because I wanted a definitive version. But in the end of course it's your decision what's definitive and what isn't.

I’d go with the CW version. More iconic and Cap did more in CW. I was really looking forward to Cap in IW, but I feel like he got Phasma’d :lol

Civil War is more definitive in my opinion because it is the classic look. Disclaimer: I have the limited edition battling version from CW and preordered the IW bearded Cap as well. They are both good but different.

I’d go with the CW version. More iconic and Cap did more in CW. I was really looking forward to Cap in IW, but I feel like he got Phasma’d :lol

From recent interviews it sounds like Cap will have a whole lot more to do in the next movie. Whether he'll be doing that in the current IW costume is the big question. But even he doesn't, it was such a cool and memorable look for him that I'm inclined to keep my preorder anyway.

So what are the two big secret weapons he comes with?

His biceps.

Sketch.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for them to reveal it, whats taking them so long!! Movie is alrd out everywhere

The SHF Captain America comes with the spear, so this is probably coming with the same spear as well.

Anyone gonna display this guy with the weathered shield that came with the Steve Rogers tws two pack?

Has anyone noticed the scales under the ripped parts of the uniform? Pretty cool they finally included his scaled look and it was there the whole time.
ca4d39abdbd641fe9786f25f71ce67d6.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I like how the scales are the armor underneath the suit. It would be cool if a future suit would incorporate it on the outside for a traditional look.

Back