1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently filming my review, gonna film more tomorrow when there’s more sunlight.

IMG_2708.jpeg

IMG_2707.jpeg

IMG_2710.jpeg

INITIAL impressions:

It’s an awesome portrait.

His Jedi cloak is a *****. I spent way too much time futzing it to make it look ‘less goofy’. It’s not a terrible cloak, but the thickness works against it.

The cloak will never leave the box. Even if it weren't so thick, it's still one of the most dumbest looking cloaks in all of SW imo.

The cloak will never leave the box. Even if it weren't so thick, it's still one of the most dumbest looking cloaks in all of SW imo.

It’s impractical AF! 😂😂

But IMO, it was unique and gave him an almost regal look. When I pull down on the entire robe it does look decent…but as soon as I let go it just goes all over the place.

Undoubtedly a custom made robe will make it look WAY better…but I’m not gonna give up on trying to make it work just yet.

I will stop making it work for this review though, as the futzing of the robe took WAAAAY too much time away from filming other things like this:

IMG_2713.jpeg

Hurry up dude, I’m waiting!! 🤣🤣🤣

Lol I’m working as fast as I can😅😅😅

Back