1/6 Hot Toys - MMS752AE The Joker (Batman Imposter Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see much Heath in it.

I'm going to try and get this sculpt...

e178be256a98d64e525be71eaae3aaba96f3c62b.gifv

The sculpt has too much Imposter Ledger going for it and not enough Imposter Joker.

So glad I picked this up, will look fantastic on the shelf next to the regular version.

I will be very interested to see if the printing technique was used here just to produce the exclusive quickly, or whether it will carry over to the full Artisan release. I'm hoping for the former, but I think this looks great at shelf distance, so I won't be completely disappointed either way.

I don’t understand the logic with trying to get sculpt if you don’t see Heath in it?

I like the expression and its clearly the Joker. I don't really expect to be able to get that head anytime soon, but maybe one day when the other Artisan drops. Even at top dollar, this head should be less than half as expensive as a custom head painted and haired. I'd like a nice angry expression to replace one of my two InArt expressions.

By my recollection, you don't really see much of Heath's likeness under the Joker makeup except for the scenes of him asking how he got those scars.

I think it's best to compare the sculpt based on character likeness rather than perceived likeness of Heath under all the makeup and prosthetics.

By my recollection, you don't really see much of Heath's likeness under the Joker makeup except for the scenes of him asking how he got those scars.

I think it's best to compare the sculpt based on character likeness rather than perceived likeness of Heath under all the makeup and prosthetics.
Really? You sure you were watching The Dark Knight? I definitely see Heath under all the makeup, in the movie..

Back