1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Chief, Hope it works out for ya, I know that would annoy me too:panic:

Mine just arrived this morning, I'm charging up my camera now, I'll open him up soon and should have pic's up today, might even get to a review by tonight:)

Just unboxed him a little while ago, very impressed at the presents this figure has, it may not pose well but it sure as hell looks badass:yess:

No QC issues which I'm happy about, figure is mint, belt placement is also very good I think as well, only gripe is like others said the ankles are tight enough to truly support his weight, stand only with this guy.

Just a few right out of the box pics

19555105775_1daaa8a132_b.jpg

19367191278_1b898a93eb_b.jpg

19548394052_19b88f2836_b.jpg

19559417411_62a058eab4_b.jpg

18932634594_21e861b282_b.jpg

19555113635_64f424f41a_b.jpg

18934255013_f351ede394_b.jpg

With what rewards points I have I could get this guy for one fifty. Very tempting. Though part of me wants to save up the points. :gah:

Looks like everyone will be posing him with MoS lol.

Seeing as there was nothing new at SDCC with this line, I'll probably be doing the same thing when I get him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like everyone will be posing him with MoS lol.

Seeing as there was nothing new at SDCC with this line, I'll probably be doing the same thing when I get him.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its the only figure that really fits into scale with him, there both beasts:panic:

Just a couple quick phone pics:

Nice pics, cool spidey in the background too:clap

I got this last week. Great figure. The suit does feel more like vinyl. One of the best Batman figures I own.

I think its my best batman too, though my 89 batman still rocks!!

Hmm, I may just get this guy. I'm sort of interested in doing a custom base and will need him for overall measurements. I was on the fence but I'm slowly crawling over. lol

Hmm, I may just get this guy. I'm sort of interested in doing a custom base and will need him for overall measurements. I was on the fence but I'm slowly crawling over. lol

I was gung ho for the figure for the longest time, then when the first reviews came out I backed out and tried to forget about the figure, but was tempted once again once I seen it was in stock at BBTS, I came to this thread and checked out the awesome photos and caved. Glad I did, however I went into it knowing the figure sucks in terms of articulation and resigned myself to getting it for the display piece it is.

Nice review Skull. Looks like a really cool figure. Even with the mobility issue there seems to be enough play for some decent Batesque poses.

If anyones bored tonight, would you mind taking a couple quick measurements for me? Just base research. Foot length, stance width, cradle height. Would be much appreciated.

batsmes.jpg

Here's my review:wave

Not a terrible review... but you're kind of robotic. You seem very unsure of your words almost as if you're trying to find a more descriptive adjective as opposed to just saying what comes naturally.

Not a terrible review... but you're kind of robotic. You seem very unsure of your words almost as if you're trying to find a more descriptive adjective as opposed to just saying what comes naturally.

91747-Terminator-WHY-gif-T2-Arnold-S-YgXl.gif

Sorry it wasn't your cup of tea, I get the robotic thing I think, but not the unsure of the words part, I have been making strides in improving my videos, from doing them on a cell phone one take to getting a good camera, adding lighting equipment, backdrops, editing and even a intro/outro. My knowledge in the world of collecting is extensive as I've been in the game on and off since the early 90's, There's always room grow as I will continue to try to improve my reviews, thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts.

If you buy one of the Hot Toy's bodies, they come with a stand like the one that comes with Batman but it's just plain black with no logo.

I'm sure you could find one very cheap on eBay. I've got several of them somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I thought of that. The reason I want one is I just got the armory and Batman has no stand, but I can get the AC stand for cheap. It already has the Batman nameplate so it'd be cool if the logo could be removed.

91747-Terminator-WHY-gif-T2-Arnold-S-YgXl.gif

Sorry it wasn't your cup of tea, I get the robotic thing I think, but not the unsure of the words part, I have been making strides in improving my videos, from doing them on a cell phone one take to getting a good camera, adding lighting equipment, backdrops, editing and even a intro/outro. My knowledge in the world of collecting is extensive as I've been in the game on and off since the early 90's, There's always room grow as I will continue to try to improve my reviews, thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts.

Like I said, it was informative and you're on the right track.

You used a lot of bridge words "uhh/umm/like" which is your mouth catching up to your brain. Enjoy yourself, loosen up a bit and hopefully Hot Toys sends ya free stuff to review!

Yeah, I thought of that. The reason I want one is I just got the armory and Batman has no stand, but I can get the AC stand for cheap. It already has the Batman nameplate so it'd be cool if the logo could be removed.

Have you considering sanding it down and using an airbrush with black paint?

Current display for Bats

19000812163_249297ac15_b.jpg

I also finally upgraded to Next gen gaming, picked up the PS4 Bundle with the Arkham Knight game, loving it so far:)

19586529132_b4f72ba286_b.jpg

Back