1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current display for Bats

19000812163_249297ac15_b.jpg

I also finally upgraded to Next gen gaming, picked up the PS4 Bundle with the Arkham Knight game, loving it so far:)

19586529132_b4f72ba286_b.jpg

Happy with your ps4 purchase? I have not gotten it yet and this bundle is soooo tempting.

Happy with your ps4 purchase? I have not gotten it yet and this bundle is soooo tempting.

I really am, loving this game so much, I've been playing with the xbox360 since it came out, lost interest in it over the past couple of years, the PS4 is a fresh injection of excitement in gaming once again. I've been mainly focused on collecting figures for the past 5-6 years so its nice to give lurking on the freaks a break and get lost in a game for a change:)

Speaking of PS4, I highly recommend The Last of Us. One of the best games I've played.

I heard nothing but good things about that game, I may give it a try soon as I do want to build up a small collection of games for my new system and I do like zombies:wink1:

Has anyone ever removed the logo from a base? I'm wondering if I could pick it away or maybe use nail polish remover.

I've tried erasing the movie logo on one stand before, and it's hard to erase even with acetone. Not sure what HT used, at least on that particular stand. I ended up sanding it off over a cut-out cardboiard "template, so the sanded part would still look good.

Watch the crotch area guys using the stands. Smart move afattori. Using the stand left black stains on the legs. Waiting on a replacement body from sideshow

So this is in fact shipping in the states despite still being up for preorder on the site?

I got mine from BBTS so I can't say for sure its in stock at sideshow, I made that mistake recently with AOU Captain America, I seen everyone was getting there's from sideshow so I ordered one from Sideshow even though it said pre-order. It was in fact out of stock and I had to wait two more weeks for there next batch to arrive.

Watch the crotch area guys using the stands. Smart move afattori. Using the stand left black stains on the legs. Waiting on a replacement body from sideshow

There is a slight gap on the backside between the black trunks & the legs, the tabs of the stand fit there nicely and keeps them off the legs.

Am I the only one thinking of returning this? Between the ankles and the complete lack of pose-ability I'm so disappointed with him and really sad about it.
I don't like that I'm disappointed, he had such potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one thinking of returning this? Between the ankles and the complete lack of pose-ability I'm so disappointed with him and really sad about it.
I don't like that I'm disappointed, he had such potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I ordered him quickly. I was afraid of getting a figure someone played with and stressed the suit and returned it. Did you not know of those issues like everyone else did before ordering?

Back