1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm sending mine back to SSC for a refund, and buying it through BBTS. They won't give me replacement parts, so **** em.

You realize the ankles will be a problem from BBTS too right?

And I guess I'll ask again for the new page, how do you take the plastic neck piece over the cape off the figure to install Tony's cape?

That is why I ordered him quickly. I was afraid of getting a figure someone played with and stressed the suit and returned it. Did you not know of those issues like everyone else did before ordering?

Ouch!

Nah, things tend to get overblown to a ridiculous degree which is what I assumed here. The stealth suit Cap had all the complaints about no articulation but there wasn't much restriction, it was just really tough to move his arm. Batman can't even raise his arms slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was your issues? I asked sideshow to replace the gauntlet and head, awaiting a response.

Ankles loose, and it came with a bent gauntlet spike.

You realize the ankles will be a problem from BBTS too right?

And I guess I'll ask again for the new page, how do you take the plastic neck piece over the cape off the figure to install Tony's cape?

Even so, at least I'll get another shot at possibly having a figure good enough to keep.

Just got my email for a replacement body. I really like this figure even with poor articulation. Fingers crossed that I don't receive a bad ankle bats!

So if I'm not considered with dynamic poses and will always use a stand... this shouldn't be too bad, right?

Bats barely clears a Master Lighthouse.
IMG_4796.JPGIMG_4797.JPGIMG_4798.JPG

Looks great in the white case, the figure really pops, I'm loving mine, I keep looking back at it every once in a while as I play the new Arkham Knight game:)

I didn't think I was going to like this figure that much. I love the games, but am not crazy about most of the character designs from it. But seeing this thing in person, it's just way better than I expected. The gadgets are a lot of fun (wish there were more of them), and the likeness is perfect.

There's just something about having a gray/black Batman on the shelf that adds a lot of fun to a mostly black rubber collection.

Back