1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is undoubtably a cool figure, but its almost impossible to get a decent pose out of IMO. It really took me such a long time before I could get something I thought looked cool. Im wary to mod it cause i feel I may sell it one day, but for now, its a cool addition from my favorite superhero vid

MJ1_1231.jpg
MJ1_1232.jpg
MJ1_1233.jpg

Sweet photos and cool pose to, I love this figure more than I though I would, not cause of the articulation cause that sucks, but just because its the coolest looking batman out there and looks sick just standing there:)

My computer at work...just makes work 110% cooler. I'm trying to decide on a pose...what do you guys think?
e76d57409d59cddfe8ae77ab12013ab9.jpg
a98f7f11f00709d31d137fedf7ab20f2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I like it. It seems like hes tapping the controls of the batarang before he throws it at something down an alley. :)

Maybe Hot Toys should use this suit material on other Super Hero figures. This allows them to look closer to the comic book characters than a cloth suit ever could. Sure the people who buy these to actually play with them will be upset but the figures will look so much better.

Well for sure the articulation is better than that on the 3A Master Chief, which can't even hold it's gun properly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

this is undoubtably a cool figure, but its almost impossible to get a decent pose out of IMO. It really took me such a long time before I could get something I thought looked cool. Im wary to mod it cause i feel I may sell it one day, but for now, its a cool addition from my favorite superhero vid

View attachment 197338
View attachment 197339
View attachment 197340

The lack of articulation doesn't bother me. This pic proves how great he looks just standing there. Love it!

I have been playing around with this figure. It articulation is terrible and the rubber bunches up .. I find the simpiler the better with this guy.
New pose.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Just got around to opening mine. Everything is perfect EXCEPT it has this big scratch on the top of the head/cowl. I have never had any issues before and the box is in great shape. How could that have happened? So disappointed!

Back