1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that one, I think it looks better than the Clown head. I'll probably use the DX08 hands, though I have no idea of the shoes just yet. I plan to weather it too, as he's very dirtied up in the game.

Yeah I plan on going with the asylum look more than the city look... I'm hoping someday some one offers the asylum gauntlets,belt,and shin guards then we can make an asylum bats pretty much... Or MAYBE just MAYBE HT or Sideshow does it in 1/6

Here's an close up of his shoes:

300290-joker-arkham-asylum-0122.jpg

This being a vinyl suit can it be posed more aggressively without worrying about as much wear and tare as rubber? And I know the articulations is limited.

Last edited:
Yeah I plan on going with the asylum look more than the city look... I'm hoping someday some one offers the asylum gauntlets,belt,and shin guards then we can make an asylum bats pretty much... Or MAYBE just MAYBE HT or Sideshow does it in 1/6

Here's an close up of his shoes:

View attachment 230955

So you're getting the clown? I will in a few months.

This being a vinyl suit can it be posed more aggressively without worrying about as much wear and tare as rubber? And I know the articulations is limited.

It could barely hold any pose, vinyl or not but yeah it looks durable. The briefs made a dent on my thighs after holding leg forward pose for a few months but it went back into it's original shape after a few days.

totally not, even then it'd be another few years before we'd see a teaser, THAN another few year till the proto, then a couple till the release

:thud:

:lecture I think AC Bats is the best we could've hoped for with this line. I doubt they'd even tease Joker at this point, now that the game's four years old.

Well better late than never, here is my Batman Arkham City Batman Review:

Just a preview for now... Will prob end up putting him on an slimmer body

12509273_10153840094944346_3690275030290853747_n.jpg

:lecture I think AC Bats is the best we could've hoped for with this line. I doubt they'd even tease Joker at this point, now that the game's four years old.
Pretty much. The game isn't forgotten to players, but we all know how HT views things...

That said if we ever get a competent Iron Man game, I think this thread will explode in a fury of a thousand bats.

Pretty much. The game isn't forgotten to players, but we all know how HT views things...

That said if we ever get a competent Iron Man game, I think this thread will explode in a fury of a thousand bats.

Well it is Joker and deep down Hot Toys KNOWS Joker will selll... It's an 4 year old game big deal if they wnat to make Joker he will be made, there are tons of other figures they have made from old ass movies...

I don't really see them going back to do that Joker figure after so long. They never even showed it at an event did they? Only ever a half finished proto sitting on a work table, same with Prometheus.

Just a preview for now... Will prob end up putting him on an slimmer body

12509273_10153840094944346_3690275030290853747_n.jpg

Looking good! Are you using the stock sculpt or getting the Numo one? Can't wait to see this complete!

And yeah, Joker aint' happening. This is the only way to go.

I'll have to pick up that figure, since Hot Toys has practically abandoned the Arkham line. Four years too late, from that first announcement of HT Joker :lol.

Last flex pay payment went through! And it's not even breakfast yet!

Looking good! Are you using the stock sculpt or getting the Numo one? Can't wait to see this complete!

And yeah, Joker aint' happening. This is the only way to go.

I'm using Legio sculpt that Elvis told me about should have him today will post pictures later.... The Tailoring is really good besides the wanna be wilted flower and bowtie....

Back