1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkham City Batman rework and upgrade.

Shaved the side of the inner body so that his arms can lay closer to his body.
Repainted the suit and added damages to get rid of the vinyl look of the suit.
Lowered and repainted the belt.
Repainted the boots, gauntlets, cowl and cape black and added some damages to the gauntlets and boots.
Changed the feet with the HT Briaeros looks more in scale.

IMG_3512_zpsjwxqiny8.jpg

Looks great. The boots look so much better with the battle damage.

Repainted the boots, gauntlets, cowl and cape black and added some damages to the gauntlets and boots.

IMG_3512_zpsjwxqiny8.jpg

When I saw this pic I thought, damn I need this guy... Then I read all the modding you did to it... Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible mod and glad this figure is still getting some love from board members.

I've got about $120 in reward points and have thought about maybe getting a second Arkham Bats to mod. My one question is how have modders gone about removing and putting the suit back on? I've looked for videos but no luck.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Incredible mod and glad this figure is still getting some love from board members.

I've got about $120 in reward points and have thought about maybe getting a second Arkham Bats to mod. My one question is how have modern gone about removing and putting the suit back on? I've looked for videos but no luck.

Thanks guys!

From what I read or been told is they cut an slit up the back is my guess

IMG_3512_zpsjwxqiny8.jpg

Beautifully done man, what a difference even just the arms closer to the body makes

Thanks guys! The arms closer to his body alone already make that figure looks more natural.
This is really a great figure it just need a bit of extra work to make it really shine IMO.

Thanks guys! The arms closer to his body alone already make that figure looks more natural.
This is really a great figure it just need a bit of extra work to make it really shine IMO.

So any hints on the steps to mod this figure so his arms sit closer????

So any hints on the steps to mod this figure so his arms sit closer????

You need to cut the suit at the back to get access to the body.
Then dremel the side of the body as much as you can to allow the arm to sit closer to the body. I also removed the little foam padding that was glue to the arms.
Once it's done put the upper suit back and glue it shut to the body.

Got mine in today.

horkfKV.jpg

One of the spikes was bent, but I unbent it. The gauntlets and boots are pretty loose, I don't like that, and the wrists are horrible to work with as usual. Articulation is...well, to be expected.

Still love it though. Perfect representation and still has nice accessories and articulation is still ok, got more range than I thought. Shame I can't keep it out though, no room.

Congrats FSLAR! Now get the boots and gauntlets weathered!

Love that Fat PS2 btw! I need one!
I kind of hate the boots and gauntlets, they just won't stay in place :lol And yeah, get a Fat PS2! This one....isn't necessarily mine though :lol but it's been in my house since release
If only this was the Arkham City one but this still true.

Just scored this guy from a fellow boardie for an amazing price... currently eliminating my non Batman portion of my collection and this guys is going to go great:yess:.

Back