1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this looks nice!! The only thing I could slightly complain about is the Gauntlets and Boots being too low.. but in no way a deal breaker. Even if you could care less about the video game, how can you be a Batman fan and not like this!! In my opinion this is by the far best looking Batman figure out there.. The movie figures have a specific look to them but for an overall Batman figure this is great.. The perfect blend between what would work on screen and in comic form....

Batman comp.jpg

Thought the same but I remembered that MOS Superman had foam things under the armpits and my armory Batman has the same foam between the legs, so i would think its a standard protecting procedure.

Maybe, but they did that with Avengers Hulk's arms and his body. Those were the exact same color.

nah, that was to stop the paint from rubbing between the joints, I have Hulk too.

Thought the same but I remembered that MOS Superman had foam things under the armpits and my armory Batman has the same foam between the legs, so i would think its a standard protecting procedure.

To stop the screen printed pattern sticking together. Again, very different.

They use separators all the time, sure. I hope these ones are not to stop the two rubber's from touching. I think the last time I saw this done was the DX02.

View attachment 184573

Wow. This turned out far better than I was expecting.

(But oooof, that Sideshow Bats is hideous.)
I like both actually, and I will probably be getting them both. Can't believe I'm probably going to have to pick this up now too. I thought my wallet was going to be getting a reprieve on this one. Add in Returns Batman and it's going to be a Batman year for my figure collection.

They really did change a lot from the last proto we saw. Maybe there is hope for the Arkham Joker after all.

The more pics I see, the more it reaffirms the idea of this being the best in the HT Videogame Masterpiece series. Talk about a figure looking like he just jumped right out of the game!

Back