1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful, looks amazing.

I'll be pre-ordering this for sure, Arkham City is still IMO one of the best games made.

image.jpg

:drool :drool

I think Rory had the only DX09 with leaking oil on the rubber (around the belt area, if I remember correctly?) :lol. Maybe there were a few more people, but it wasn't a widespread issue at all.

I'm sure this figure will be fine.

No, it never progressed beyond residue inside the belt. An oil "sweat". I actually have 3 DX09 figures, and c'mon guys it doesn't hold a pose at all, and this is coming from someone who LOVES it. The rubber is too thick for him to keep his arms up over any extended amount of time. If the rubber is lighter on this to help posability then god help us all...

Unfortunately I also have Watchmen Comedian, his harness is now a puddle of goo and I've seen the boots melt on one of my Nolan Bats. I also have a Robocop ED209 (2014 edition) and had to sit by while it's dome melted, in a matter of weeks after purchase last year! So forgive my hesitation with this one, it could be fine, it could be a cluster**** in 2 months time.:lol

Looks great though.

How the **** are there still people saying that he looks "fat?" I'm left sitting here, dumbfounded, and the only thing I can say to those people is...

Blind idiots... he's supposed to be beefcake as hell. He's a walking tank in the Arkham games.

Aww c'mon man, don't do this to the DX09! The real Keaton suit could barely move either. Besides, the rubber holds up and he poses just fine for me. :lol

14125977862_1751e2cd22_h.jpg
It's become quite tiresome the whining about pose-ability, mainly with Batman. Like, what ****ing pose do you think is absolutely essential in owning it? Just standing ****ing straight, with his head down is enough.

I think Rory had the only DX09 with leaking oil on the rubber (around the belt area, if I remember correctly?) :lol. Maybe there were a few more people, but it wasn't a widespread issue at all.

I'm sure this figure will be fine.

I didn't get any oil, but his sneakers have a slight white residue on them.

I think he'll look better if you could drape his cape over his shoulders.

^ Several poses from Maglor, He has great pics of DX09.

Last edited:
This ended up great, he looks massive. The rubber suit still looks off in the extreme poses but I don't do all that so it won't bother me.

A little concerned about the rubber deterioration comments though.

The pics looks great but in most of the shots if you look close the belt is floating above the undies, you see the black of the "underwear" stop then the grey of the suit then the belt.

I'll probably won't resist and pick one up if I can find one for around 200-215 EUR.
I'm almost 100% sure we'll see Joker at SDCC this year. They don't have a lot else to show for DC.

Turned out great!Shame it's a rubber suit,but i guess they couldn't have done it any other way to capture the accurate look.

I won't spend 200+ on a figure that has a full rubber suit.Would be too scared to lift any arm or leg as i have had nothing but bad experience with that in the past.

>Can't pose

yes, yes, yes. I'm well aware of all those, I used to post with Maglor very frequently in that thread. It can't keep a pose is what i should have said. You can just about get it to stay still for a photo, before it's limbs drift back down from pressure of the rubber suit.

Back