1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read from the guy posting those pics that the belt cannot be lowered. Dont know how true is it or if he is scared of futzing it.

Facebook is on fire today !!!

FB_IMG_1431443290646.jpgFB_IMG_1431443106476.jpgFB_IMG_1431443121555.jpg

Quite possibly the definitive Kevin Conroy Batman (adding flesh to the animated series version). I'm all in!!! I am vengeance, I am the Night, I am Batmaaaan (in my best Kevin Conroy)

I like both actually, and I will probably be getting them both. Can't believe I'm probably going to have to pick this up now too. I thought my wallet was going to be getting a reprieve on this one. Add in Returns Batman and it's going to be a Batman year for my figure collection.
Agreed, I'll be getting both too I think. I have yet to get a Batman so one of these will be my first. I seem to be in the minority but the Gotham Knight fig looks pretty cool. The body is kinda wonky, but with the cape draped over his shoulders he looks awesome. That's the definitive Batman pose to me anyway.

Looks good in the pictures where the arms aren't bent. When they are, it loses the illusion that a muscular body is filling out the suit. Most people will probably want to keep it posed with arms down anyway to avoid stress on the rubber.

I don't know about this one. I have the SSC Bats, I might get the Gotham Knight (if it has a more durable body than the SSC Bats), but I will certainly be buying the Batman: Returns Bats, when it lands here, sometime early 2016.

Back