1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yen is so weak right now, found that it's actually better to order from japan based sites like amiami than here. This guy was around 200 usd shipped and you get it month(s) earlier than here. Too bad their orders are closed now.

Yen is so weak right now, found that it's actually better to order from japan based sites like amiami than here. This guy was around 200 usd shipped and you get it month(s) earlier than here. Too bad their orders are closed now.

Use figinstock.com

Why do I keep coming back here? Why can't I just forget this dumb figure that I know I'll be mad at for the limited articulation but am still drawn to because it looks so accurate? I wish Hot Toys would go ahead and announce a Batman Origins figure and let me get on with my life. That way I could have it by at least 2018.

I never understand it when people deny themselves a figure due to lack of articulation. I never pose my figures in anything but museum poses - once you start going beyond that, I feel it ends up looking toy-like.

This figure is amazing. Buy it.

Japanese stores have it now. Just got it for 182$

Just be aware that hot toys is starting to enforce it's region rules more. So you won't be able to order from other regions, thru an official/authorized dealer much longer. It's always been a rule but recent flux in the currency market (yen specifically) is causing complaints and issues. So they have started to monitor what used to be on the "honor system".

Just a heads up for future items

This was gonna be my first HT. Suit is a deal breaker.

This is better than dx02, batman oc, batman begins toyfair and dx09 in terms of articulation, if you think the suit is deal breaker i think you might get dx12 or armory batman. HT will do rubber again when making bat-fleck

I never understand it when people deny themselves a figure due to lack of articulation. I never pose my figures in anything but museum poses - once you start going beyond that, I feel it ends up looking toy-like.

Thats you bro, but museum poses put me to sleep. I got out of statues because I just got bored looking at them. Dynamic poses all the way, but like someone else said they have to be posed the right way that fits the figure. Bad posing can make it look like crap.

Just be aware that hot toys is starting to enforce it's region rules more. So you won't be able to order from other regions, thru an official/authorized dealer much longer. It's always been a rule but recent flux in the currency market (yen specifically) is causing complaints and issues. So they have started to monitor what used to be on the "honor system".

Just a heads up for future items

OK...but I didn't buy it new.

This is better than dx02, batman oc, batman begins toyfair and dx09 in terms of articulation, if you think the suit is deal breaker i think you might get dx12 or armory batman. HT will do rubber again when making bat-fleck
I reckon they will make Affleck Batman like they did Superman. Their suits will be the same material but with different printed texture

These are supposed to be action figures, not statues.

I prefer a figure with less articulation if it is to make look better. This rubber suit reduces articulation but it looks so much better than a cloth suit would.

Back