1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just scored this guy from a fellow boardie for an amazing price... currently eliminating my non Batman portion of my collection and this guys is going to go great:yess:.

Congratulations! Granted, I only have three 1/6 scale Batman figures, but this one is my favorite one to pose (even with the limitations of the vinyl suit). I think this suit is the best combination of 'real world' and comic book world bat suits.

Congratulations! Granted, I only have three 1/6 scale Batman figures, but this one is my favorite one to pose (even with the limitations of the vinyl suit). I think this suit is the best combination of 'real world' and comic book world bat suits.

Thanks! And your last comment is exactly why I am looking forward to this guy. My collection so far consists of all the real world Nolan-verse stuff, 89' stuff, etc... I like the idea of a more "exagerrated but still could exist in the real world" kind of look. Not to mention I have played alllll the Arkham games and it is one of my favorite video game series to date!

Thanks! And your last comment is exactly why I am looking forward to this guy. My collection so far consists of all the real world Nolan-verse stuff, 89' stuff, etc... I like the idea of a more "exagerrated but still could exist in the real world" kind of look. Not to mention I have played alllll the Arkham games and it is one of my favorite video game series to date!

I've played all the Arkham games, too... Loved 'em. I still need to finish Arkham Knight, but it's my next game I'm going to finish if I can get the time. The biggest problem I have with this figure is that I'm now jonesing REALLY hard for the Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure. My wife has been pretty tolerant of my Bat-addiction... But that might push her over the edge, lol.

The Arkham Asylum Premium Format is something I'm way too tempted to get as well, it looks absolutely beast

Just a few pics while I was messing around today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

You can see how this batman can scare the **** out of ordinary people. He's so huuuge.

593978d6d1a15347694698c966f8ece7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up guys anyone looking for an Arkham City Batman or Custom Arkham Joker I have them up for sale so if you are interested drop me an PM.

They do, but there's only one left so you had better hurry.

Arkham City: Batman - Head w/ 2 Face Inserts - Toy Anxiety

Thanks for the info, actionfiguremovies. I didn't need a headsculpt, but I have been looking for a replacement for my grapnel gun hook (I broke the post off of one of the hooks when I put too much finger nail polish on it and tried to fit it in the part that attaches to the gun). I found the part on eBay, but only from overseas folks and didn't want to pay shipping, custom fees, etc. $12 later and I'm getting a replacement... Thanks again!

Does anyone know what is involved in modding the body to get the arms to fall at his side? Is it difficult?

Does anyone know what is involved in modding the body to get the arms to fall at his side? Is it difficult?

There is a mod I've seen on the Darth Vader thread to get the arms to fall closer to the body. I guess it would work for Bats. You have to remove the suit. Underneath there should be foam padding around his chest. Cut a notch along the sides under the arms and that's it. Like I said I don't know if Batman has the same padding as Vader but if he does, this should work. There are pics on the Vader thread. You should check it out.

There is a mod I've seen on the Darth Vader thread to get the arms to fall closer to the body. I guess it would work for Bats. You have to remove the suit. Underneath there should be foam padding around his chest. Cut a notch along the sides under the arms and that's it. Like I said I don't know if Batman has the same padding as Vader but if he does, this should work. There are pics on the Vader thread. You should check it out.

THe body underneath the suit isn't like vader. It's all hard plastic. You will need to use a dreel to grind the side of the body as much as possible.

THe body underneath the suit isn't like vader. It's all hard plastic. You will need to use a dreel to grind the side of the body as much as possible.

Thanks, I suspected this was the case. I'm going to give it a go. What is the suit like to get off?

Thanks, I suspected this was the case. I'm going to give it a go. What is the suit like to get off?

You will need to slice it at the back. From the top till the brief. Then once the mods are done put it back one and glue it on the body at the back. There isn't another way to do it.

Wow, so that figure can actually look good :O

I'd be interested in "arms mod" because I hate when figure looks like it's about to fly away :D

Back