1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is beautiful, Hando... what custom is that?

Yeah, no way that custom above is just $1,000 for all you see.

Yuan studio? There's a million. Which one? Is it Mike Yuan?

Do you have a link? I can't find him.

So Mike Yuan is Yuan____Studio?

I'm in the customs realm and for that (the Joker you posted) it would be much more.

sculpt, paint and hairing are still more than $700 at that level.

Just saying, (and this is a mere handful).

Wasn’t a problem to actively discuss the customs (including posting a collage of custom sculpts and asking people to ‘pick one’) but then OK to call out said discussion as an issue within the thread?

Again, not trying to start anything but come on. ✌🏻

Perhaps people should voice that discontent in the thread earlier then, rather than actively contribute to the very discussion they then state has had a (likely) negative effect on the thread?

Just an idea.
As far as I can tell, I wasn't one who actively contributed to the discussion of customs.

The reason I didn't voice anything early on is b/c I do feel there's a fine balance and there are going to naturally be comparisons to customs. Though as @TheBatman has mentioned below, we're all adults who know what to do rather than being told what to do. To add to that, many of us have been on this site for years and specifically around the height of TDK customs taking over the DC Section, therefore should know when it's gone too far off topic and not let it get 10 pages down the road before someone has to say something.
I'm not even sure what youre trying to get at.

The focus of this one is InArt so keep it about InArt. I'm not sure what so difficult about that

Were all adults with self-control. I certainly dont need to tell another adult what to do
:goodpost:

As far as I can tell, I wasn't one who actively contributed to the discussion of customs.

The reason I didn't voice anything early on is b/c I do feel there's a fine balance and there are going to naturally be comparisons to customs. Though as @TheBatman has mentioned below, we're all adults who know what to do rather than being told what to do. To add to that, many of us have been on this site for years and specifically around the height of TDK customs taking over the DC Section, therefore should know to when it's gone to far off topic and not let it get 10 pages down the road before someone has to say something.

:goodpost:

Wasn’t aimed at you at all.

Not sure of TheBatmans response as on my ignore list.

👍🏻

Wasn’t aimed at you at all.

Not sure of TheBatmans response as on my ignore list.

👍🏻
No worries man I get it. And I know you're definitely one of the OG guys who love and partake in the customs and so it's definitely something fun to talk about. And like you said, the conversation definitely rolled that way. It just got out of hand and really took over, that's all. I also think lots of folks probably don't want to make waves so they just disperse from the thread rather than potentially coming off as a Buzz Killington to say "hey guys lets keep things on topic"

No worries man I get it. And I know you're definitely one of the OG guys who love and partake in the customs and so it's definitely something fun to talk about. And like you said, the conversation definitely rolled that way. It just got out of hand and really took over, that's all. I also think lots of folks probably don't want to make waves so they just disperse from the thread rather than potentially coming off as a Buzz Killington to say "hey guys lets keep things on topic"

Thanks man and appreciate it.

I knew it was getting a little out of hand to be fair. Just got swept up in it haha, as a number of us did.

Yeah I was going to say, nobody wanted to come off like a buzz Killington.

I dont get aiming comments at people in ignore list either. Its like take some responsibility for what we say and the response it will illicit.

I think you need to look up the meaning of hypocritical and get back to me.

Either way, onto ignore you go as I don’t want to detail the thread anymore. Shame as I know you’re also OG and usually a standup member.

I really don't understand why when someone makes an attack and then gets push-back for it, they just can't take it. I think this may be getting all too serious for a doll thread.

Well, to try to get back on topic, I still think this is going to turn out a win if it really is like what the InArt production video showed. I will say, if I'm being nitpicky, the blazer did come out a little darker than the proto I think, but otherwise, it still looks pretty killer.

(photo comp by Hologram_AI)

52441706506_fecaf2b803_o_d.png

As I said, I hope InArt is preparing a fresh "Production Joker" for this Taiwan show. I think those figures from the Vegas event and the one Justin reviewed are played out hairstyle-wise.

I'm hopeful the figure I receive will have a hair style closer to that picture above.

Back