1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we stop talking about custom this thread will be most likely inactive most of the time.
The hype for the Inart Joker is gone now, it's just natural that it evolves into a thread where passionnate collectors are working on making the Inart Joker better and yes, from time to time to showcase a full custom Joker.
But most of the time it's just custom headsculpts talk that are meant to end up on the Inart body.
Very true. This thread wasn’t moving until the customs talk. I guess there would’ve been some movement once the HT one releases with the “I’m still happy with my InArt figure” type posts. It’s not like any of the ones against the customs were contributing to more pics/discussion of the InArt figure anyway :dunno

I just think a custom thread makes more sense, even when it comes to making the InArt better. There's a lot of good reference in here that could totally be useful, but I think with the other 620 pages this thread has of InArt, the custom talk will get lost eventually.

This is coming from someone who plans to build a Ledger Joker at some point when I care to put 2k into a figure, so I would love to be able to easily find this conversation in the future.

I just think a custom thread makes more sense, even when it comes to making the InArt better. There's a lot of good reference in here that could totally be useful, but I think with the other 620 pages this thread has of InArt, the custom talk will get lost eventually.

This is coming from someone who plans to build a Ledger Joker at some point when I care to put 2k into a figure, so I would love to be able to easily find this conversation in the future.
He has an issue with customs and people that buy them. Pay him no mind. The reason why the Begins thread got locked was because of an argument someone had with him. He thinks people who buy custom work are elitist. Also that they are easily "triggered", yet I'm pretty sure he blocked me when I poked a bit of fun at him lol.

I have no problem discussing customs here... but a permanent home for this discussion is better, because once the Artisan drops, this conversation then moves to that thread, and all this talk will be lost.

At least, in one central thread, we can find all the customs info we may need months or years later.

True. There definitely should be a customs thread dedicated to just Ledger customs. I know there's a catch all Joker customs thread, but one that's specifically geared towards Ledger with the first couple posts maybe showing specific items (i.e. Iris set, Kato, Yunsil, WW, etc). If I had all those pieces or at least had pics of them, I would do it, but I don't have every Ledger piece under the sun nor the good photograph skills :lol

Last edited:
He has an issue with customs and people that buy them. Pay him no mind. The reason why the Begins thread got locked was because of an argument someone had with him. He thinks people who buy custom work are elitist. Also that they are easily "triggered", yet I'm pretty sure he blocked me when I poked a bit of fun at him lol.

If you are talking about me, I do not block anyone. Ever. Snowflake Bitches do that. If you are not, then pay no mind.

IDGAF about how anyone spends their money. If a $300 doll head makes you happy, go for it. You are free to do that and I'm free to call that insanity. It goes both ways.

This is not a thread about heads. Take your **** elsewhere.

Thank you @DiostaR

If you are talking about me, I do not block anyone. Ever. Snowflake Bitches do that. If you are not, then pay no mind.

IDGAF about how anyone spends their money. If a $300 doll head makes you happy, go for it. You are free to do that and I'm free to call that insanity. It goes both ways.

Thank you @DiostaR
I didn't do it for you sir but I guess you're welcome.

Thank you @DiostaR
“Snowflake bitches” lmao calm down I get it you don’t block people.
Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

New thread, new posts, everything is back to its proper place.

Last edited:
I also dislike the InArt Joker. If the box wasn't so ridiculous id probably have sold it by now, just cant be bothered lol

Gipetto hates InArt Joker.

There. I said it.

:D

Gipetto, do you have either the Artisan or the JND on PO...?
haha hate is such a strong word. There are parts about it that I do like. But, I think I like the idea of it more in how it (and InArt for that matter) moved the hobby forward in a much needed direction of trying to bridge the gap between custom and mass production at a fairly affordable cost.

But, I do have the HT Artisan on PO. I've gone back and forth on whether or not I want try out the JND. Now that I own a JND product and see their quality first hand, I'm a bit more confident in their abilities. But, I'm investing so much in custom parts already, I'm not sure I want to own the trifecta of current mass produced rooted Ledger Jokers :lol :thud:

I also dislike the InArt Joker. If the box wasn't so ridiculous id probably have sold it by now, just cant be bothered lol
Yea, that box makes me more inclined to part it out rather than sell it as a whole, but that is also a chore :lol

Last edited:
I've been more tempted to sell the Jail Cell version than anything. Don't want to sell the entire package since I'd like a central purple coat Ledger Joker. Even if it's a mix mash of custom pieces and INART. Laziness has stopped me from parting ways with it though.

No interest in buying anymore whole figures for this character. It's just too much. Probably not even the end of it from these companies. If there are parts of Hot Toys that are worth getting, will try snagging through TA. At this point, it's pretty much just about grabbing the best custom piece possible and calling it a day.

I've been more tempted to sell the Jail Cell version than anything. Don't want to sell the entire package since I'd like a central purple coat Ledger Joker. Even if it's a mix mash of custom pieces and INART. Laziness has stopped me from parting ways with it though.

No interest in buying anymore whole figures for this character. It's just too much. Probably not even the end of it from these companies. If there are parts of Hot Toys that are worth getting, will try snagging through TA. At this point, it's pretty much just about grabbing the best custom piece possible and calling it a day.
I was just like you and then I got third Inart Joker, this time the standard version for it's body, outfit and hands mainly.
Then I sold the stuff I didn't need including the headsculpt.

At first I planned on keeping my 2 rooted Joker heads as well as my customs.
But as soon as I sold those accessoires something in my brain changed.
I ended up selling both rooted sculpt and i'm replacing them with customs heads.
And it's been the best idea I ever had in my collector life.
I replaced the prison head with the xXx smilling head and I couldn't be more happy with the result.

I was just like you and then I got third Inart Joker, this time the standard version for it's body, outfit and hands mainly.
Then I sold the stuff I didn't need including the headsculpt.

At first I planned on keeping my 2 rooted Joker heads as well as my customs.
But as soon as I sold those accessoires something in my brain changed.
I ended up selling both rooted sculpt and i'm replacing them with customs heads.
And it's been the best idea I ever had in my collector life.
I replaced the prison head with the xXx smilling head and I couldn't be more happy with the result.
quality over quantity to me, better to have real grails and personal passion projects to me

quality over quantity to me, better to have real grails and personal passion projects to me
Me too ! I sold a bunch of stuff to buy more customs.
I do have a lot of Heath Ledger tho... But I'm putting as much love into them as I can.

Back