1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I might finally be finished with this guy! Until the Inigo V2 sculpt arrives of course...!
image.jpg

Thanks guys here's a few more pics

Before and after

64173063311acc2a478a74b46a57288c.jpg

Jacob, like much of guys, I follow your work since years but actually, I just have to admit you are my favorite painter, definitively.
There is, in this forum, a lot of artists that I admire the work, but the sensibility of your paint apps just blow me away. :pray:

Truly amazing apps, Rahmier (I love the look of the stubble and mouth area and overall skintone.) You really are at the top on these boards.:clap

The stock pics still look decent though - and it does seem Paramore's figure got some misaligned tampos there on the lower eyelids. My Indy head doesn't have the tiny "stripes" look - on mine the lines are higher, kind of blended in with the eyelid edge and not Clockwork Orange obvious like that.

Thanks guys here's a few more pics

Before and after

64173063311acc2a478a74b46a57288c.jpg

Truly amazing apps, Rahmier (I love the look of the stubble and mouth area and overall skintone.) You really are at the top on these boards.:clap

There's certainly no arguing with that!

Talibane said:
The stock pics still look decent though - and it does seem Paramore's figure got some misaligned tampos there on the lower eyelids. My Indy head doesn't have the tiny "stripes" look - on mine the lines are higher, kind of blended in with the eyelid edge and not Clockwork Orange obvious like that.

Yes, I was surprised by that. My first thought was that Para received a 'rogue one'.

I looked at mine up close with an LED and the eyelashes are more blended as well. You have to look hard even to see them.

The new fit on the pants looks great Kato...can't wait to see the new Raiders jacket you come up with as well.

I have some DX05 boots weathered by Rahmier84 and a Fisher whip for sale If anyone is interested PM me.
f286144e99ce7a8e57ad1dae7d7c5b2f.jpg

31cad1165e9ea9f2bfdd7f311e2956b1.jpg

I guess this had to happen eventually, somebody has recast MJ's Indy:

It's up for pre-order at OneSixthKit and will be out next month. I daresay there will be a few unhappy campers, but hey, don't shoot the messenger.

After all recasts around-it's really just one more "nothing special"... S..t!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back