1/6 OneToys - League of Legends: Arcane - Boom Girl (Jinx) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn’t have ever been considered in the first place. IMO.

Really hoping this turns out to be 1/6 and not just a Cosbi/Cosbaby line….. and I hope it’s Jinx’s main look and not a certain look she gets in S2.

We shouldn’t cancel anything yet. While hot toys probably gonna have moving eyes, with onetoys we are getting three different expressions, so I think this release still gonna be strong, no matter what hot toys drops.
I’m “angry”, I’m pissed. In my “high pitched tone and voice”: Hopefully the Hot Toys release (if 1/6) renders the third party offering useless and shows how bad its always looked!

Poking fun lol.

Last edited:
I've been on the fence about ordering this, but this HT announcement pretty much seals it for me.
The fact that they only tag Jinx and Vi in the post leads me to believe that it is 1/6 and not a Cosbaby line of the entire show.

I'm definitely still keeping this. I still think this looks fantastic. I don't know if I would be able to wait another 18-24 months of having nothing in hand for this line (as long as this doesn't keep getting delayed). Also, I've had it paid off for about a year at this point so why not.

I'm stoked HT's is going to hit this line. I wonder if these would be based off season 2 with this announcement coming so close to season 2 release? Either way, give us many figures from this line!

I won’t cancel this for any reason. Even though there’s a tease from HT that’s all it is. Glad they’ve picked up the license but these folks won’t even have a figure produced for at least two years from this point. They are slow ass people. I’m over it. They aren’t king anymore. There’s a few companies that produce higher quality figures. The material HT uses in some cases is the worst it falls apart and flakes to death. Not sure how long their rubber suits hold up either.

They still make great figures but, again, they’re slow to produce. All they show is the “Arcane”. How long will it be before we see a prototype!? It really is great news though. There are several characters from the show that now have the potential to see the light of day. Ekko being one of them. His clothes, skyboard, hair, face, hand held mace weapon… he”ll be amazingly cool.. Caitlin, VI, Silco….. oh so many. Glad for the news but not holding my breath... it’s still over a year or more before we see a figure released for purchase. Slow boat from China with them…

Last edited:
They mentioned (#’ed) Jinx and Vi at least. I really think they’re most likely it too, as they’re the sole faces of Arcane in overall popularity and market demand.

Personally, I’m cool with waiting it out. I’d rather have nothing than a subpar product..

I won’t cancel this for any reason. Even though there’s a tease from HT that’s all it is. Glad they’ve picked up the license but these folks won’t even have a figure produced for at least two years from this point. They are slow ass people. I’m over it. They aren’t king anymore. There’s a few companies that produce higher quality figures. The material HT uses in some cases is the worst it falls apart and flakes to death. Not sure how long their rubber suits hold up either.

They still make great figures but, again, they’re slow to produce. All they show is the “Arcane”. How long will it be before we see a prototype!? It really is great news though. There are several characters from the show that now have the potential to see the light of day. Ecko being one of them. His clothes, skyboard, hair, face, hand held mace weapon… he”ll be amazingly cool.. Caitlin, VI, Silco….. oh so many. Glad for the news but not holding my breath... it’s still over a year or more before we see a figure released for purchase. Slow boat from China with them…
They might reveal them with Season 2.

It’ll be like their regular League license where they do two characters (Ashe & Kaisa) and then stop. For Arcane, it’ll be Jinx and Vi. I’d love to see Caitlyn and Echo but knowing Hot Toys, two characters is the max we’re getting here.

It’ll be like their regular League license where they do two characters (Ashe & Kaisa) and then stop. For Arcane, it’ll be Jinx and Vi. I’d love to see Caitlyn and Echo but knowing Hot Toys, two characters is the max we’re getting here.
Yes, I would not expect anything beyond Jinx and Vi.

Yeah I wouldn’t expect them to do any more than just the mains. All they probably feel you need to represent the show, which I happen to agree with as well.

Back