1/6 SSC ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader Modification Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do something similar , using a dressmakers pin the head is re profiled with a dinky file while being spun in a hobby tool , the H uses alloy tube which has the knurling (?) hand scored with a surgical scalpel , cut to length and put onto the pin just about see it on this head.......
image_zps9ah2tm0t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Detail work is awesome !!

That is amazing work. I have to get my Anakin head repainted. I look at that and it only makes me wish more that young Anakin was written and portrayed in deeper way. So muck complexity and intrigue was left on the table with the young version that this scarred warrior can only suggest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do you make those they are awesome thinking of making some to sell

Pretty basic really,just an image printed out onto plain paper then pasted onto a sheet of balsa wood. Base is just MDF cut to size and painted. A couple of screws to attach the backdrop to the base and it's done. No plans on making to sell but there's a guy on ebay selling backdrops for mad money.

Pretty basic really,just an image printed out onto plain paper then pasted onto a sheet of balsa wood. Base is just MDF cut to size and painted. A couple of screws to attach the backdrop to the base and it's done. No plans on making to sell but there's a guy on ebay selling backdrops for mad money.

do you know his user name on ebay

I think so. this was a project in the works for almost two and they finale finished up. so I got two different mask`s one for rotj with full reveal. as you can see the picture above he put tiny metal pieces into the mask for lot`s of detail wont find that in the ssc mask. and the other is anh also you can remove the helmet and see the back of his head as well

Back