1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Mr Flibble, I just received this AWESOME figure. Having been on a 1/6 craze this month, I can honestly say that this is my favourite. The detailing on the costume and paintjob on all the parts is just SO good. Well done Sideshow! The helmet is like a mini Master Replicas helmet! Out of the Tamashii C-3PO, Hot Toys Luke Bespin, Enterbay UU ROTJ Han and this, I think this figure is the winner for "straight out of the box awesome".

Sideshow-Boba-Fett-05_zps370de7c0.jpg

I'm still in awe at the moment but I'm sure I'll eventually swap it over onto a TT to even more accurately match Bulloch's build.

Last edited:
Out of the Tamashii C-3PO, Hot Toys Luke Bespin, I think this figure is the winner for "straight out of the box awesome".

WOW! That's impressive, Chris. I love my Fett too but I've heard so many raving reviews of the Tamashii 3PO... and I have Luke which I believe is one of HT's finest figures to date.

Yes, the Tamashii 3PO is fantastic but as a character design, it just doesn't look as cool as Fett so I'm sure that's got something to do with my opinion. :lol

If you're talking about value for money - the HT Luke Bespin would be the winner because of getting 2 figures in the box! Having said that, since I only want to display one Luke Bespin figure, it means the other is sadly placed back in the box.

Chris

WOW! That's impressive, Chris. I love my Fett too but I've heard so many raving reviews of the Tamashii 3PO... and I have Luke which I believe is one of HT's finest figures to date.

Dual sets usually do give the "best bang for the buck" imo. Before Luke, I think Waxxer and Boil was about the best investment ever, especially when you could buy the sets on Ebay for 140 to 150 bucks for months.

Back on topic, glad you're enjoying your Fett Cking, he is awesome right out of the box. :clap

Here he is with my current 1/6 line up. Ridiculously small collection compared to most of you guys but I've got to start somewhere!

2013-06-03-4259_zps77310f53.jpg

Chris

Thanks to Mr Flibble, I just received this AWESOME figure. Having been on a 1/6 craze this month, I can honestly say that this is my favourite. The detailing on the costume and paintjob on all the parts is just SO good. Well done Sideshow! The helmet is like a mini Master Replicas helmet! Out of the Tamashii C-3PO, Hot Toys Luke Bespin, Enterbay UU ROTJ Han and this, I think this figure is the winner for "straight out of the box awesome".

I'm still in awe at the moment but I'm sure I'll eventually swap it over onto a TT to even more accurately match Bulloch's build.
Very nice for straight out the box, my biggest complaint for the stock body is the hips

Your welcome mate. Nice growing collection aswell:1-1:

This pic is what pushed me over the top to pull the trigger on him. That looks great out of the box. Can't wait to get this guy now. :panic:

You'll love it. I was really impressed with it when I finally got to see it in person. Sideshow did such a great job on the paint apps - the weathering on the helmet is really intricate and very convincingly done! Enjoy. :hi5:

This pic is what pushed me over the top to pull the trigger on him. That looks great out of the box. Can't wait to get this guy now. :panic:

You'll love it. I was really impressed with it when I finally got to see it in person. Sideshow did such a great job on the paint apps - the weathering on the helmet is really intricate and very convincingly done! Enjoy. :hi5:

Awesome! Yea the helmet looks impressive. That's what I'm really looking forward to seeing in hand the most. I looked at the RAH ROTJ version as well but kept getting drawn back to this one. Just like the overall look a little more for some reason.

I was skeptical about Boba at first but after seeing all the pics and seeing him first hand I became a true believer. Even with his few inaccuracies the overall presentation is top notch.

It's weird... it's the exact opposite with me... I was always bugged by the chest piece and super-green color on the pics, but I thought it would be better once in hand, but it's even worse IMO...
I just transplanted my Medi Fett into a Massive body and it looks great!
Don't get me wrong, SS Fett has some amazing details, but the color, the chest piece, and the wookie braids really bug me...

I hear ya. I have both and the Marmit. The sideshow to me just looked better overall even with a ported Medi to another body with some SS bits. If the Medi was just a bit bigger in proportions as far as the armor and helmet it would be "The Definitive Fett". But as it stands we really need a combo to be the best.

It's weird... it's the exact opposite with me... I was always bugged by the chest piece and super-green color on the pics, but I thought it would be better once in hand, but it's even worse IMO...
I just transplanted my Medi Fett into a Massive body and it looks great!
Don't get me wrong, SS Fett has some amazing details, but the color, the chest piece, and the wookie braids really bug me...

I'd say its the colour that brings it down the most, braids water treat done... Chest mod done.... Cartoony colour is gonna talked some time to grow some ..Los to do :horror

Back