1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I got my confirmation e-mail too. Not sure when it came in though because it was backdated to 1:04 PM and I didn't see it when I refreshed a couple minutes ago.

This order was tuff but at least it was better than the Secret Project one. That one was crazy. Was on at the start hit the submit button and got checking inventory and when it refreshed said sold out. Still dont have one.

Didn't you get on the waitlist? I waitlisted the IM Secret Project at 2:46 PM on June 17th and it converted at 2:18 PM on July 19th. :yess:

Ordered mine, been waiting for SS to come out with this ever since they first announced their Boba PF. I already have a medi Boba and look forward to looking at the two side by side, then I will promptly find a new use for the medi.

Last flex payment is April 10th is that gonna be the ship date for the non flex too?

I also got the blank white screen, but finally my T confirmation came in the email. Really looking forward to this one! My Marmit Fett has now become Jodo Kast....

Nathan

Back