1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect a $180-$200 pricepoint for Luke and Han.

i see Han was confirmed to include an alternate head with Echo base hairstyle. Luke's coming with a battle damaged head but it wasn't confirmed it would come uncapped. I really wish both characters can be displayed without head gears.

^^ There's always the HT head. A little expensive but I'd rather have the clean and scarred head with headgear than the hatless. I guess cause I already have a head for that reason. I'd like to see how SS tackles the wampa attack sculpt.

Honestly I would only want the battle damage head with the headgear, so he can face off with the Wampa! :rock

This hobby is quickly becoming for rich kids only.

Prices do keep going up and with with no end in sight. I'm hoping these are in the lower of the high price spectrum compared to $300 Iron Man and such, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Our dollar as dropped to 92c us from 108 in the last 2 months so that's almost a 20% increase right there before price increases... Fortunately I'm running out of space

Prices do keep going up and with with no end in sight. I'm hoping these are in the lower of the high price spectrum compared to $300 Iron Man and such, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah.

Rich people
People without bills
People without kids
All of the above.

Not a hobby for the average working Joe.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Yeah.

Rich people
People without bills
People without kids
All of the above.

Not a hobby for the average working Joe.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah it's a shame these companies are pricing people out of the hobby. I understand costs go up for them too and they need to adjust prices but still. They probably would sell more by cutting prices a bit whereas now unless you have tons of cash to throw around I'd guess most of us are pretty limited with how much we can buy.

I know after I finish the Nolan Batman line from Hot Toys I'll be pretty selective with what I buy.

I am disappointed with the limitations of the portraits. But it is not a deal-breaker. I'm getting two of each.

Probably enough to make every Ford custom possible. At least his most classic and iconic roles, like Frantic and and What Lies Beneath. ;)

He probably means this:

I wish the head gear we removable. That way we could have a regular portrait of Luke.

You'd need 4 sculpts (clean and damaged with and without head gear) plus an extra loose working/fitting head gear to make (almost) everyone happy. ;)

The only time Luke is not wearing his cap on Hoth is when he's convalescent, and when he's piloting his Snowspeeder. Cloth cap would look completely ridiculous, and be pointless to boot.

Really curious to see how these head sculpts turn out. Given how long it's taken HT to show its Anakin or Han, Sideshow may have had enough time to catch up enough in the quality department that folks are more receptive to their human sculpts in this line. I still want to see HT's Anakin, but who knows how long that's going to be.

I think the Hot Toys stuff will be shown or up for pre-order the second Tuesday after never.

Back