1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just prefer to have the head gear removable.

Same here. Even though Luke isn't seen without his headgear in ESB, it would be cool to have the option to display him without it. Not a deal breaker but a limitation to my creativity :(

Glad to see there are still plenty of people here that are creative enough to color outside the lines. :)

Same here. Even though Luke isn't seen without his headgear in ESB, it would be cool to have the option to display him without it. Not a deal breaker but a limitation to my creativity :(

In the image on the first page, it looks like he doesn't have head gear on so it is possible.

In the image on the first page, it looks like he doesn't have head gear on so it is possible.

It's been established that's an actual still from the film, and that there won't be a non-battle-damaged head without headgear.

Which is a shame, as I was looking forward to swapping out the head of my SSC Bespin Luke, like I'll be doing with my SSC Bespin Han!

It's been established that's an actual still from the film, and that there won't be a non-battle-damaged head without headgear.

Which is a shame, as I was looking forward to swapping out the head of my SSC Bespin Luke, like I'll be doing with my SSC Bespin Han!

Oh ok. Thanks for the info. That does suck. :(

Glad to hear we're getting 2 heads with these... should really be a great set. And I'd agree that these are unlikely to break the $200 mark... probably come in more than the Padwan given it's a year later and the outfits are more complex. But I'd wager at most a $25 or so mark-up on these.

Two heads have been the norm with the Joe like for awhile now, they haven't broken $200. No reason these should.

Biggest reason: ROI. Aka, profit.

You know, generally the sole principle of running a business. ;)

Hope PO goes up soon for this. Pretty pumped to start working on a display.

I put a few pic links in the Echo Base Han thread (maybe merge to just Echo Base figs?). They are big pics so you can zoom into his face sculpt pretty well and see Han and the Taun Taun too. I apologize for not being the best pictures but the case is hard to shoot through.

9346026958_d79766e41f_b.jpg

9343239267_70f83e80c6_b.jpg

9343253079_68b68e6e76_b.jpg

9346057234_f4e784cc43_b.jpg

9346093502_b54f03e35e_b.jpg

Why not $1000? Or $5000? Clearly someone doesn't know basic business and economics principles if they're asking about $300 figures. Look up pricing elasticity some time. Or continue to post nonsense and throw personal attacks in the forum to see how far that gets you.

The ignore forum feature should really also work on quoted messages, but alas.

These photos of Luke (and Hoth Solo) from SDCC look very good, if this is pure Sideshow without help from Hot Toys, then kudos to them for getting an 80%+ sculpt. Nit-picking aside, this looks quality, look at the sznit storm created by the release of early photos of the DX Bespin Luke that is an 85% likeness (IMO). Could be worse could be that rip-off crap that Hasbro is releasing--Black series :monkey1

We don't even know the price on this and already people are whinning about an unknown quantity. This is SW, therefor, will cost a premium, because they know that SW fans will drop the $$$.

Back