1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Preview.

9384987825_58362eae43_b.jpg

Cool. Looks like all three will go up for pre-order at the same time. Only nitpick I have is that both Tauntauns' mouths look kinda derpy. Was hoping the Han sculpt would have a closed mouth, but not a big deal. Really like that you can switch the horns around as well as the sculpts. Looking forward to the full reveal with all three pieces, as well as seeing if any come with exclusives.

Cool. Looks like all three will go up for pre-order at the same time. Only nitpick I have is that both Tauntauns' mouths look kinda derpy. Was hoping the Han sculpt would have a closed mouth, but not a big deal. Really like that you can switch the horns around as well as the sculpts. Looking forward to the full reveal with all three pieces, as well as seeing if any come with exclusives.

The Tauntauns always looked really derpy to me.

Movie accurate.... :lol

I'll be really surprised if these go up for sale soon, and especially before Grievous.

Not to sound like a downer, but that photo of Luke and Han riding off into the sunset together can still be just a teaser (like that initial Vader pic was, and the Grievous teasers of the past) and not a formal preview.

But then again, stranger things have happened.

Funny that Sideshow is continuing to show these daily previews even though the show is over and everything's been shown. It would make sense if we at least got a PO date or price with the new previews, but as it is it's just another photo :lol

All this Hoth gear looks sooo good, I like the idea of having Luke on a tauntaun, but then I'd want another for Han - I'm gonna have to decide, all in or fold. Decisions. :panic:

I'm keen to get a certain space marine... That or Tauntauns, nnnnggggh!

Funny that Sideshow is continuing to show these daily previews even though the show is over and everything's been shown. It would make sense if we at least got a PO date or price with the new previews, but as it is it's just another photo :lol

Those previews are the normal people that are not on a toy forum 24x7. :dance

The preview was May 4th, then it went up for preorder 3 weeks later. They did some teaser thing showing his silhouette but I don't remember when that was.

I just checked, been meaning to for days, but Vader was shown at SDCC 2012 last summer. Let's hope they're not following that kind of long-tail pattern with these latest figures. I'd love to see them ship next spring/summer, so I don't care very much when the pre-order starts, but I'd definitely like to get more details, including dimensions for the Tauntaun and of course pricing for the lot.

I had forgotten about that. Han and Luke should be more straightforward to manufacture than Vader. But they are also doing that new manufacturing technique for the heads, so it might add to the time. Wolffe might be a good indication of manufacturing time.

However, I've got Vader and Grievous coming in the beginning of the year, so I wouldn't mind if the Hoth stuff is pushed back a bit.

And there's also the variable of the Tamashii R2 supposedly coming sometime in 2014, so my budget's spread pretty thin.

I just checked, been meaning to for days, but Vader was shown at SDCC 2012 last summer. Let's hope they're not following that kind of long-tail pattern with these latest figures. I'd love to see them ship next spring/summer, so I don't care very much when the pre-order starts, but I'd definitely like to get more details, including dimensions for the Tauntaun and of course pricing for the lot.

Yes, he was previewed last year at SDCC, but I meant they put up an actual preview page on SSC on the 4th.

Back