12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be crazy once we get Clones and Stormtroopers and Vader.

I would imagine pretty large ES for them, maybe even slightly lower prices... but probably not any higher prices for Clones and Troopers.

I could even see Vader been around the same price. He is after in all less armor than the others. And don't forget we'll also be getting the eventual Boba and Jango as well :rock

I know I was surprised, being an EU incarnation I figured if anything he'd be slower sell out. But 9 minutes is pretty ridiculous.

It may be EU, but it's still one of the most popular characters in the SW universe.

It's not like we're talking about Asajj or Quinlin here.

I'll agree with you there, but I just figured non-canon outfit and higher price might drive some off. But, clearly not the case... I know I'm stoked to be getting him :rock

Ha ha, if anything I'm offending Mother Theresa in my attempt to illustrate your lameness. Sorry Mama T.

Itsa all good!
I donna lika him either?!?
motherthersa.jpg

I know your watching this Dave?Don't be sending me messages that I'm insulting people and starting fights.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Even after Clones, stormies, and Vader come out, This piece will always be unique because its a Jedi in armor. :rock

I know I'm baiting you, Chavez, and I'll take my lumps if need be... but to act like you're creativity is being stifled by a message board is just lame. But thats okay... have at it.

Even after Clones, stormies, and Vader come out, This piece will always be unique because its a Jedi in armor. :rock

Totally agree, he'll really pop on the shelf... and its a cool design how the material is draped around the armor.

I hope SSC decides to keep plain Stormtroopers and clonetroopers pretty much an open edition or really really high edition 20,000+ to appease army builders.

Or I would make it well known that stormtroopers will be offered again in a year or 2 so the people who bought the first run don't get upset over the rerelease, but I would hate to be put in a position to army build now or risk having to go through ebay on a limited item.

The regular edition size will make up for the small exclusive edition. But I think people would be foolish to try to pick up extra just because it's the first armored character. What are you going to do with the extra armor without a helmet?

Well, I ordered 2 Obi-Wan's, and my plan is to have the Obi-Wan head for an AOTC Obi-Wan and then custom my Hasbro Clone trooper's head onto the body minus the Jedi garbs.

The regular edition size will make up for the small exclusive edition. But I think people would be foolish to try to pick up extra just because it's the first armored character. What are you going to do with the extra armor without a helmet?

You could use the head for an AOTC OB1 custom and slap an HT head on there for another custom. :dunno

MF, wouldn't that second one just make it a regular clone trooper if you are taking off his jedi garb and replacing his head, or am I missing something?

No offense intended, just very curious. I just started into the SSC SW foray, so......

And what is EU??

MF, wouldn't that second one just make it a regular clone trooper if you are taking off his jedi garb and replacing his head, or am I missing something?

No offense intended, just very curious. I just started into the SSC SW foray, so......

And what is EU??

I suppose it would be a special 'brown undersuit' clone trooper :monkey1

You could use the head for an AOTC OB1 custom and slap an HT head on there for another custom. :dunno

Personally, I'd just wait for the eventual AOTC obi-wan.

But I'm pretty patient and HATE making a custom that eventually gets made (especially when its better than my custom) lol.

I asked that before and never got an answer, but i dont think it can.

Regarding whether or not the belt will hold a lightsaber, I just looked at the hi-res pics and clearly there is a place for the unignited saber to hang from. The clip is white, not black as we usually see, but its plainly there.

Back