12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone's order still at 'Processing'?

My Ex. has shipped and my Regular is at Shipping Soon, might be worth a call to them, but it seems like they may be understaffed in shipping or overwhelmed and running around like headless chickens trying to get stuff out, so you could call, but I'm sure it will ship, just may take longer than normal.

Mine finally shipped tonight from SSC and will be here Friday. I'll wind up with two exclusives . One will be Tomorrow. Now I need to figure out waht to do with the extra? Sell it , Return it or what?

Yeah, this is my first time ordering from Sideshow direct, and in the future, unless I'm ordering an exclusive, it might be my last. This seems to be taking forever, and is a little disappointing when I see a place like Corner Store has their and is shipping them faster than Sideshow can get it to me. Should have just ordered from Corner Store, and saved myself $10, and got it shipped quicker on top of that. hehe.

Should have mine Friday.:blissy

Post pics as soon as I get him. I did get mine through Cornerstore and they are very reliable. However, most of the time SSC is not this backed up on shipping so usually if you order from SSC directly you get yours first.

Yeah, this is my first time ordering from Sideshow direct, and in the future, unless I'm ordering an exclusive, it might be my last. This seems to be taking forever, and is a little disappointing when I see a place like Corner Store has their and is shipping them faster than Sideshow can get it to me. Should have just ordered from Corner Store, and saved myself $10, and got it shipped quicker on top of that. hehe.

Just so you know, this is an exception to the norm of SSC shipping. I think they're understaffed at the moment or something, but normally things ship quite quickly, sometimes even faster than you'd expect.

Just so you know, this is an exception to the norm of SSC shipping. I think they're understaffed at the moment or something, but normally things ship quite quickly, sometimes even faster than you'd expect.

I guess they deserve a second chance then, eh? :naughty I guess we'll find out with the Anakin PF. hehe

Got mine, really badass figure. The legs are an issue, but about the same looseness as Frodo and Sam. But really the rest of the figure is a homerun! I posted a bunch of pics and more thoughts in the image thread.

I only have one Armored Medicom figure, but if I had to choose which one to keep; my shocktrooper would be getting his walking papers.

kenobig.jpg

Well, checked with the guy and there were only 3 Clones in the assortment (of 24) and he was wanting between $40 and $50 shipped and was not willing to break up a box.

I think its a rip off personally, these things were $.99 at retail and I don't think are really worth more than $5 tops. I'm gonna withdraw for now, but he has like 5 boxes of them, so if you are really hurting I'd hit him up.

Here's the auction

Yeah, I agree. That is a total ripoff. Maybe katkuru could cast us up some and they'd work just as well. I just got my Obi this afternoon and the helmet would really make him better. I would probably just display him holding the helmet or have it at his feet, but it would be awesome to have that option after seeing katkuru's pictures.

Yeah, it would just be a cool option to have. I think some people on eBay sell casts of clone helmets. That might be a direction to go as well.

Although, I really think these probably aren't that hard to come by. After seeing the image I remember these things rotting in Toys R Us for ages.

Got mine, really badass figure. The legs are an issue, but about the same looseness as Frodo and Sam. But really the rest of the figure is a homerun! I posted a bunch of pics and more thoughts in the image thread.

I only have one Armored Medicom figure, but if I had to choose which one to keep; my shocktrooper would be getting his walking papers.

kenobig.jpg

Wow! I don't know if its the angle but that shock trooper looks tiny next to Obi.

Last edited:
If they make a 1/6 Durge my 9yr old son will be ecstatic. Not as much as he would be with a 1/6 Grievous, but pretty damn happy.

Obi Wan will be arriving tomorrow!! Can't wait!

Hiya folks,

rche here. Newish member, older lurker.

I got my Obi in and was wondering if anyone else has had issues with the box being crushed? SS is using the smaller shipping box without the styrofoam ends and someone in the postal chain dropped a truck on mine.

Anybody else have this problem? How is SS with these sort of things?

thanks
rche

Back